Jalan Yos Sudarso No. 28, Klatak, Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Booking.com eDreams Otel.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Banyuwangi

On the ferry between Java and Bali, IndonesiaOn the ferry between Java and Bali, Indonesia

The jetty at Banyuwangi, Eastern JavaThe jetty at Banyuwangi, Eastern Java

Panorama, Ketapang, BanyuwangiPanorama, Ketapang, Banyuwangi

Margo Utomo Hotel- Kalibaru phone number

by dhanik

anyone know the phone number of Margo Utomo Hotel- Kalibaru.. plss urgent

Re: Margo Utomo Hotel- Kalibaru phone number

by meiyergani

Hi, Margo Utomo Hotel at Jalan Lapangan No. 10 Kali Baru Banyuwangi East Java, the phone number : +62-333-897700, FAX:+62-333-897124.
RegrdsfromGaniBogor

Re: Margo Utomo Hotel- Kalibaru phone number

by dhanik

Travel Tips for Banyuwangi

Banyuwangi Page

by egonwegh

Prior to our arrival in this town, we spent some time at an almost deserted beach restaurant on the north-eastern coast of Java in a place called Pasirputih (literally 'the white sands'). I fear I may have distressed the goddess of the sea, Nyai Loro Kidul, by throwing some ice cubes into the water that happened to be in my drink!

In Banyuwangi we departed from Eastern Java, with Bali as our destination. Though it seemed a relatively short trip - from the jetty we could already see our destination, the town of Gilimanuk on Bali - it took a considerable amount of time, because several ferries had to wait for their turn to enter Gilimanuk harbour. You'll also cross from one time zone into another somewhere along the way. I remember we ate some instant noodle soup on board.

Banyuwangi, the hidden beauty of East Java

by vicka

My first comment when I arrived in Banyuwangi was "HOT!". But, that's only a very short introduction from me. Th rest, lots of surprises will come along your travel to explore this magnificient place.

Banyuwangi

by blue_sky04

Located in the eastern part of Java island, Banyuwangi is well-known as the producer of banana fruit in Indonesia. One of the specific food/snacks of Banyuwangi is made of banana - called "pisang sale" in Indonesian language (pisang = banana).

Banyuwangi has a port (Ketapang) which connect Java Island with Bali Island. It takes approximately 20 minutes to cross the strait.

The photo I place here was taken from the boat on my way to Bali. It shows the Ketapang port with the background of Mount Raung, an active volcano.

An important cultural heritage in Banyuwangi is a culture & language named "Osing".

"Kawah Ijen or Ijen Crater"

This is a photo of traditional sulful mine in Mt. Ijen, which can be reached from Banyuwangi or Bondowoso.

Kawah Ijen

"Baluran National Park"

The park has many animals and a beach inside. This is a photo from the Baluran beach.

Comments