Hotel Perdana

Good For No Data

More about Malang

Vishnu with Shiwa atributesVishnu with Shiwa atributes

Muslim women at RanupaniMuslim women at Ranupani

A pancake Cheese, Java Dancer coffee houseA pancake Cheese, Java Dancer coffee house

Apple MalangApple Malang

To Batu, Malang

by ikira

Hi Vts,

We planning of going to Batu, Malang from Kawah Ijen.
Anyone can advice how long it take to reach batu, malang from Kawah Ijen?
We depart after lunch from Ijen.

We plan to spend a night in Batu and then vist the apple, orange and fruit orchards. Wish to visit singgosari as well.

On the next day we are heading back to Surabaya from Batu.
Any one can advice how long it takes? And how is the journey from Batu to Surabay? I heard the Lapindo case has destroyed the tol road betweem surabaya and Malang? What is the latest condition?

Thanks ya

Re: To Batu, Malang

by BesarRahasia

It depends on how you are travelling. In a car from Kawa Ijen to Batu around 5 hours, by bus it will take longer.

From Batu to Surabaya by car around 2.5 hours, by bus longer, also depends on traffic and time of year

Travel Tips for Malang

Family Meeting

by RoyJava

Whenever I visit Java (and I always include Java travelling to Indonesia), I am looking forward to do the Jatim-tour (Java Timor = East Java). Meeting my family is one of the upmost nicest part of Indonesia trips ...

Mostly we start our visit in Jakarta, Pelabuhan Ratu and, travelling to the East of Java we go up for Batu - Malang. There is a lot to do, to see and to hike. Once a taxi-driver told me about the legendary Spirit-queen of the Indian Ocean. He knew a man who had stayed for 3 days and nights beneath water surface of the ocean within the Palace of the Queen ...

I asked the man if he believed the remarkable story and, he wisely responded that these kind of tellings will "keep alive the myth of the Javanese Goddess Ratu Kidul".

I love this kind of thinking ...
miss you already Batu - Malang - Jatim!

DUTCH HOUSES of JALAN IJEN

by meiyergani

JALAN IJEN was a popular place in Malang with the Dutch Architecture houses along this street, a unique architecture which was constructed about 100 years ago and still to be an object of preservation.

Comments