- Reviews: 1074
Graha Prima Hotel: Good choice just outside Pacitan
Having decided to stay over in Pacitan, we went to Happy Beach Bunglows on the beach. However, the place was very run-down. Fortunately someone pointed us to the new Graha Prima Hotel, by far the best in Pacitan.
The hotel is located on a hillside, the parking behind lies a storey higher than the front entrance. The resto space is a bit bare, but he rooms are spacious and clean.
The staff was very enthousiastic. They don't seem to get many foreign guests.
Room rate: Rp 250,000 including breakfast
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotel Ibis Little Bourke St
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- The Ponds at Foxhollow
- Sonesta Hotel & Suites Coconut Grove Miami
- Belvedere Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Orlando Near Universal Studios Orlando
- Kyari in The Lap of Nature
- Magnific Hotel
- Brisa Sol
- Ilham Resort Port Dickson
- Aston Maui Lu Resort
- Rembrandt Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- Country Inn Tree Tops
- Hotel Royal William