Borobudur Jakarta Hotel

Jl.lapangan Banteng Selatan, P 10710, Indonesia

Good For No Data
  • canuckmike's Profile Photo

A Quite Nice Hotel

I enjoyed this hotel. The lobby is grand and clean with very friendly staff. The guest relations staff were quite helpful in getting me my plane tickets and would seem to be my private staff. They would try get a hold of me as soon as possible and remember who I was. The room I had was nice although maybe a bit smaller than what I would expect from looking at the hotel. I did find it to be a bit rundown compared to the rest of the hotel though still nice. It had a little office area that was elevated from the rest of the room. There is quite the choice of food to choose from as there are like 7 different restaurants in the hotel. There are other features such as a florist, cigar room and a quite a nice store that sells local handicrafts. The location could be a bit better as it is a bit removed from lots of places but you can easily reach those places by cab.

Unique Quality: I found to be quite nice about this place was that it almost seemed like a little mini resort in Jakarta. To the back of the hotel was 23 acres where you can run along the jogging track that winds its way through the yard. Various courts for basketball, tennis and more. It was well kept and quite removed from the chaotic streets on the outside.

Directions: A few blocks east of the National Monument.

Comments