Ritzy Hotel Manado

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 61% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• amlapura's Profile Photo

Manado's Strategic Hotel Location

This place is good. It has splendid view of the sea and the islands - be sure that you ask for Deluxe Seaview. We can even predict if it's going to rain by looking far towards the sea. Located in the city centre, shopping areas are just too many surrounding this place. Look for internet rate offered by the hotel. At certain times of every day, the hotel staff play kolinang (wooden xylophone) at the lobby; nice.

Unique Quality: We love its swimming pool. It has two different depths. The view from the pool is magnificent. The hotel is probably the one that is the closest to the sea. Most other hotels are located further inland. There's no sand beach in the city centre.

Directions: One of the tallest buildings in the viccinity of Mega Mall. 11 storeys.

• naibaho's Profile Photo

On the right spot! (for the thiefs)

I stay there almost every weeked (minus the christmas and ied holidays) on the weekend for business purpose since 2005. The service was quite good, it is not the service that you 'should' expected from a so said 4 stars hotel, but after I stay there each weekend, the service is getting better, they become aware of my frequent visits and provide me with extra services, including a note of welcome with a free basket of fruits.

My worst experience is to lost my wallet that I left in my room. I came down to sixth floor to swim for half an hour and bring only my towel. When I got back into my room, my wallet is gone. I reported this to the security but they accused me of being reckless. I keep staying at that hotel because that's the only hotel near to the district court ( my works related to the court hearing proceedings) and i was put in that hotel until my last visit this april 2006. if only i can choose, i will certainly move, but since there is no other choice, i stay there.

Somehow, I am not the only person who experienced such misfortune, other guests also experienced the same. for those who will stay in this hotel, please be careful, they have no camera on each floor, and sometimes you may receive phone calls, claiming themself from the front office or laundry and asking you things that you did not know or order, that is, my own thought, a way to check whether you are in your room or not. so make sure, whatever you do, you keep everything valuable with you and make sure that 'those people' know that you are always in your room. everytime i went out, i also put a "DON'T DISTURB" sign on my door, indicating that i am in the room. i also lock the room every night, because, there were several people claiming that during their sleep, people coming to their room, stating that they were called to change the toilet amenities. crap.

so, please be careful.

Unique Quality: if you stay here, you will get the chance to see sunset from the swimming pool at 6th floor. the view is breathtaking. in the afternoon, the sky turns from blue into the color that no painter can ever made, it is the color of the Creator, and it is very beautiful.

the great thing about this hotel is it is located in the heart of manado, and you can go almost anywhere near the city, including the port where you can sail with traditional boat to bunaken .

Directions: Once you are in the boulevard, you will find it.

• biawak's Profile Photo

Manado's best hotel

This is the biggest and best hotel in Manado if you require luxury. It's located on the Boulevard. (Thanks to Linda1979
    for the tip on the new name and website!)

Unique Quality: It is strategically located facing Bunaken and Manado Tua islands. The view is really great so get the room facing the ocean!

Comments