Ciputra Hotel Jakarta

Hotel Ciputra Jakarta
Booking.com HotelTravel.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• leahdominguiano's Profile Photo

A true gem for shopaholics and sporty chic

During the planning and preparation stage of my exhibit in Jakarta, this hotel was recommended by one of my colleagues. Since he traveled quite a few times before to Jakarta, we opted for his recommendation. We booked our hotel via Hotelclub.com (which by the way was so taxing for our Admin girl since it was very troublesome to make changes with this portal. Since it's an Australian-based booking portal, she had to wait for the proper timezone where she can liaise with a customer service officer. Lesson-learned, which I told our Admin, book directly from the hotel's website. It's easier, faster and much stress-free to coordinate and liaise with.

I should say this hotel is very far from from the Jakarta International Kemayoran Expo. And it's a must to consider - the hours that you'll spend for traveling because of the traffic. I love the hotel's facilities, their swimming pool is big enough when I took a dip in the morning. I also get to laze around the pool are at night (with a good sound of music). And the best perk of all is that the shopping mall is located just below the hotel. So even if I had limited time to shop, since we were working the whole day, I still managed to find a few things I could buy.

One thing that really shocked me during this trip happened on the first night. After a day of hard work (exhibiting and standing), I wanted to go for a body massage. But to no avail, no shop from the mall would entertain a lady customer - it's a local custom. So I had no choice and I ended up getting the hotel's body massage service. Although I paid for a hefty price, it was still worth the investment since my body was aching from the work prep of my exhibition booth.

The food being served during breakfast buffet was so boring. They served the same food everyday so even if we kept our eyes closed, we would've known where the rice, egg, bread and noodles are placed.

The hotel receptionists were very accommodating when we had some issues with our reservations from hotelclub.com. Overall, we paid for a justifiable price during our entire stay here.

• woef's Profile Photo

Not bad ...

PLeasant stay. Not much to do though.

Room is always tooo cold, even when the airco is off..

Unique Quality: Every girls dream I guess... a hotel connected to a mall. :-)

7Th floor swimming pool is nice.
    Big screen on sunday. F1 an MotoGP...

• nezz's Profile Photo

A Oasis of calm in a chaotic city

We were very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We selected it because it was one of the closest to the airport and originally we were arriving at 1 am but this changed when Qantas moved us to a different flight. We also saw that it was part of the Ciputra Mall complex which was going to be handy as we were only in Jakarta for 24 hours. The hotel was very clean, the rooms spacious and this was important as we ordered an extra bed for the room. Check in was smooth , staff efficient and pleasant. The request for extra towels was prompt. The buffett breakast is still one of the highlights of our 3 week journey through SE asia because the kids remember the strawberries & cream they had to put on their freshly made waffles & pancakes. I would highly recommend this hotel for short or long stays in Jakarta.

For anyone worried about travel warnings to Jakarta this hotel and the shopping complex are fenced off so that every car, truck, minivan etc. must go thru security checks to enter. A great relief to see.

We booked a triple room thru asiabesthotel.com and got a good rate with full buffet breakfast

Unique Quality: We were given a room with a great view of the pool and of the city itself (see my Jakarta travel page) . The pool area was good too it had a large pool as well as a small kiddies splash area. The landscaping around the pool & the use of bridges & statues gave it a tropical feel, if it wasn't for the distant noise of traffic 8 floors below you would not know you were in a bustling city like Jakarta. There is a pool bar & it serves snacks & meals all of which were reasonably priced even with the taxes added, we had a small meal here as we were given complimantary soft drink vouchers on check-in. A hamburger & springs rolls for $9 AUD

Another great feature is that you can access the Ciputra Mall shopping complex from a staircase that leads down from the lobby without even leaving the airconditioning. This access is closed at 10pm though. There is also a cinema and a number of restaurants right on the outside of the complex.

Directions: In The North West of Jakarta City about 25-50mins from airport depending on traffic

• Kay_Lina's Profile Photo

Well Located

Nothing much to say about this hotel as it well located together with Ciputra Mall. But on a high side (very expensive) for D quality..

Directions: Ciputra Mall

More about Ciputra Hotel Jakarta

Hotel and Shopping Center

by lily07 about Hotel Ciputra

I stay in here because they have shopping center inside or in same building. The shopping center is very complete and the price is very cheap to expensive. The quality is also good. You can also find internet center, food court with a lot of foods from local to american food such as KFC, pizza hut and italian food, japanese food, chinese food. Again the price is cheap.
Then you can go to 6fl for theater of cinema.

In weekend you can easily go to Ancol or Dunia Fantasi (Fantasi world) with your family or partner.

The location is closed to University of Taruma negara and University of Trisakti. The unique things is traffic jam outside the building.

Ciputra Hotel JakartaCiputra Hotel Jakarta