Agung Raka Bungalows

Danau BaturDanau Batur

Travel Tips for Bali

First Trip To Bali

by sandrafiza

"Money Money Money few thousand / million rupiah"

We fly to Ngurah Rai Internationa Airport via Airasia on July 10th. This is also my first time using airasia flight. The flight take around 4 hours (I think) and we reach there in the evening.

We stay at Palm Beach Kuta hotel. This hotel is very near to the airport and at the beginning road to kuta area. It very good for our driver because we do not have to be trap in the traffic jam. BTW road in Bali is very small.

From our hotel we can walk around 5 -10 minute to Discovery Shopping mall using the beach side area because it much more nearer than using the road. Anyway there is a lot of polisman stand by along the road and lot of people still hangout at the beach even at night.

"Our 2 day tour"

We hire Teddy as our driver. Very nice guy and a good guide. You can visit him at his website (http://www.bestbalidriver.com/about_teddy_about_teddy.html). Teddy us to a lot of cool places and can just tell him what you want to see and he will tell you whether does it work or not. I told him I want to see the famous mountain/volcano but I do not want to go there because the journey is around 2 hours. So he drive to some village and we stop by to snap some photo with the mountain as the view.

On the 2nd day we also visit the Goa Gajah, the Pura Tirta Empul (the have some fastive when we arrived), Ubud market and Uluwatu for sunset.

Then on the 3rd day we spend 2 hours at the cloth market to hunt for some cloth for baju kebaya. Then we went to Krisna, a place to get all your souvenir if you hate to bargain like me. And we spend another 2 hours there. See half day gone becasue my two friend can stop shopping. Then we went to the monument for people of bali, just because I like the building. After that we have to rush to Tanah Lot to see the sunset again. The best time to visit Tanah Lot as per everybody is during the sunset.

"Bye Bye Bali. We will be back"

The day we have to go back, flight is at 4 something. Soo soon.

We wake up early, had our breakfast of fried rice and toast with orange juice. Then have a moring walk to Kuta town.

We really have lot os fun and want to come back. And next time when I come to Bali, I want to learn surfing.

Thank you Airasia for the cheep air ticket and Resort World Tours for the very very cheep package.

Comments