Jimbaran, Denpasar, Bali, 80361, Indonesia
Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Costs 42% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay

Worth every dollar and cent you pay for it

Stayed at this hotel as part of my honeymoon , it is worth every dollar you spend in it . I wont add anything to my review since most about this hotel has alrready been said. I would only like to add that in my opinion its better than Sayan and that now , after my visit i realized that the reviews previously posted at tripadvisor reflect exactly the excellence of this hotel .

A truly romantic getaway

by TripAdvisor Member Peech

The original Four Seasons at Jimbaran is every bit as good as people say. All the villas face Jimbaran Bay so the view is very, very nice. At night you can see the lights from the airport in the distance, and what is romantic is all the candle lights dotted along Jimbaran Bay from the seafood restaurants on the beach.

The villas are very spacious and comfortable, with a nice, big bathtub as well as an outdoor shower. Having your own dipping pool is great for enhancing the romantic experience of your stay.

You are served a different kind of local fruit every day, and the service of the Four Seasons is impeccable.

Fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member ukukuk

Stayed for 4 nights

Hotel is about 10 - 15 mins from airport in taxi. You can get hotel to pick you up its very expensive compared with local cabs but you dont have to deal with setting a price with taxi driver as we found very little metered cabs at airport. blue bird were good metered cabs.

Hotel is set on a hill overlooking a huge bay, yes you can see airport (which we liked) ans some fly over but i was not a problem for us at all.

At check in we were given cold towels and welcome drink, great after a long long flight from UK via singapore. At this stage we could also check in for Sayan. check in was easy and fast we were then driven to our villa on a golf cart to villa 156.

We were net by the 'village chef' who showed us around the large villa, it consisted of a double room with large bath, two sinks and shower all enclosed (A/C), also outdoor shower and living room with mini bar and daily tropical fruit and large ish plunge pool. from our room you could not really see the ocean but this did not bother us too much if you really want to see the ocean as for a villa lower down the hill.

Pool was great two level. gym fun and bike ride enjoyable, we also went sailing.

outside hotel area is ok i guess,sort of typical bali really Kuta was bit yak very overdeveloped and tourist filled. We just stayed in hotel, i know this is bad but hey its our holiday.

Overall service was amazing in everything we did.
Fab

Absolutely loved it!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Laila123

We are very familiar with the Four Seasons hospitality so we had high expectations - we were not dissapointed!!! The best thing about this hotel is that each villa has its own private pool (excellent size not small). Service was great. To go from one place to another you need to call for a buggy which arrives within 2-3 minutes. The food was excellent.

The bathroom is beautiful, so is the outdoor shower.

The only downside was that we had trouble with the airconditioning. Apparently we had turned the airconditioning on low thinking we were turning it to high. This was clearly our fault but I wish instead of a picture (which we obviously could not decipher) they had LOW and HIGH written on the airconditioning control unit.

A special thank you to Brian, the spa manager, who went out of his way to make sure that our stay was perfect. We had a great time and will definately stay there again.

If you are thinking of going to Bali - you must stay here. Don't even think twice.
This place is truly heaven on earth!!!

Out of this world!

by TripAdvisor Member mag1calspider

Arriving at the Four Seasons, each car is stopped and checked with a mirror under the car, and a sniffer dog, which was quite alarming fhe first time. But the guest's safety is being guaranteed.

The service at this hotel is superb. The check in was painless, then into a golf buggy to get to your villa. This far exceeded our expectations. Each villa is not overlooked and private, and set out beautifully. Look at the pictures on the Four Seasons website, they do not lie.

We had breakfast served each day in our villa, having ordered it the night before. It was just surperb - the fruit platter is not to be missed, and the french toast wonderful. The quantities are very large.

On arrival at any sunbed in the complex, an attendant rolls out a towel, and provides ice, cold water, a cold water spray and sun cream.

We were celebrating our silver wedding, and we had a meal in one of the gazebos overlooking the sea. It was just magical.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

Best Service EVER!

by TripAdvisor Member Bali2006

This hotel had by FAR the best service I ever experienced. I don't know if it was the Balinese culture or the Hotel, or both, but we've never so pleased with the level of service received. The would try very hard to please you in whatever you need: information, transportation, room service, refreshments, sunscreen...
The hotel grounds are beautiful, probably the best in Bali: we visited the Intercontinental next door, and it wasn't even close.
The villa rooms are great. Yes, it is true that they are not private enough to get frisky in the outdoor plunge pool, but they are arquitecturally comfortable and elegant (no flower-print bed covers here).
The foods was not the greatest, specially for the price, but we are very picky and had very high expectations: definitely gourmet, but a little over worked in the western taste. I definitely recommend the breakfast package: all you can eat a-la-carte, you cannot beat that.
The spa is a tad above average: I had more sophisticated treatments in the US.
We would definitely recommend this hotel.

expensive but worth it

by TripAdvisor Member ilovel&o

Although we've stayed here 3 years ago, I decided to write my own review after reading low reviews of this resort. First of all, it is an expensive place to stay, but you get 2000+ sq ft of living space. We paid about $400/nt including service charges and taxes because they had a stay 2 nights get 3rd night free deal. And this includes ala carte breakfast. That means you can order as much as you want for breakfast and it is all included. And that's what we did. We would eat breakfast late (as late as 10 am) and will be so full we wouldn't eat again till 5 or 6pm. The bfst selection have japanese and indian choices too aside from american. It was wonderful! There's a floral bath awaiting you when you arrive, which is pretty romantic. We stayed at the resort the whole time and took advantage of their complimentary fitness center, and water sports equipment like kayak and boogie board. I agree that the beach is not that spectacular, but I liked it because the water was calm. I hardly noticed the airplanes as some of the reviewers mentioned. Our villa was wonderful, even though we didn't book the oceanfront, we can still see the bay. I think the indoor living space is fine with just the bedroom and HUGE bathroom, coz you get a living area and dining area outside. And having your own plunge pool was just awesome. It's true that villas can be above other villas, fortunately we were on top :-) The restaurants are expensive, but what do you expect from a 5 star resort. The staff are friendly and did not bother us too much. One of them even gave us an unopened pair of slippers to take home as souvenir. The only one bad thing I remember is that at the souvenir shop when I asked for an extra bag, she wouldn't give me one, until I pointed out that I already bought stuff from their other shop. She then gave me one. I think being a guest at their resort, I deserve to get an extra store bag, whether I bought anything or not.

The grounds are beautiful, pool's great, the spa is amazing, so overall it was an unforgettable experience. Love it!!

Great beach choice

by TripAdvisor Member agjeaton

After spending five days at the Sayan property we moved down to Jimbaran Bay for a further 5 days. Again on arrival there were the normal four season’s touches to make you feel welcome. After 5 days in the Jungle it took me a little time to adjust to the beach property. The resort is spread out across the corner of Jimbaran bay nestled in the hillside with fantastic views across the bay and of the blue Indian Ocean. The villa was fantastic with an outside living area, well sized bathroom with a bath big enough for two people to lounge in, an outside shower as well as another one inside. The bedroom was comfortable with a mosquito net coming in use at night to keep the bugs out.
All villas have a small plunge pool to cool down in, as the temperature is far higher than in Sayan.
As for dining you have far more choices than Sayan, P.J on the beach offers excellent all day dining and on Fridays offers a beach BBQ which was very romantic as they set up Japanese style tables on the beach.. The main restaurant also offers excellent Indonesian food, and there is also a small noodle café for good Japanese style cuisine. I also recommend dining in your villa for total privacy as the room service facilities are excellent.
The infinity pool over looks the ocean and is a great location for sipping long cocktails while chilling out letting the day slip away, the management are excellent and the Properties GM is often seen mingling with guests and making them feel that extra bit special.
The spa is set away form the main building along with the tennis facilities, if you like tennis there is no need to worry about not having a hitting partner as I discovered to much pain when I took on one of the ball boys who knocked me all over the court. The spa is excellent offering many treatments, the spa director has a fantastic knowledge of Bali and will also plan your activities for the more active and adventurous traveler.
Jimbaran was a great way to end our vacation and mixing the two properties is a must, if your looking for the perfect combination choose both the four seasons resorts during your time on the Island of the Gods.

pretty good but not excellent

by TripAdvisor Member don_v_corleone

Four Seasons at Jimbaran is a very good hotel but it didn't meet our expectations. We stayed at both the Sayan hotel and the Jimbaran hotel and were a little bit dissapointed.

The villas are very spacious and luxurious. Views are pretty good although villas are not very private (can be seen from other villas).

Not as clean as would be expected by the rates.

On the good side, hotel location is very good. Located near lots of restaurants and fairly close to the airport.

Something that they definitely should work on: Service. Staff try too hard to the point they are annoying. It gets to a point where they become a little obnoxious and pushy when you are just trying to relax.

Conclusion: Not worth what they charge. Could do better with the same rates at other hotels on the island.

Perfect for Honeymoon

by TripAdvisor Member BeeMel

We stayed for 5 nights in Sept for Honeymoon. Our Villa was wonderful with everything you could want. You would expect this for the price, as it is expensive.
The service was fantastic as were the facilities.
The area a min walk from the hotel on the beach is great if you want a candlelit dinner by the sea, just wonderful.

The downside for us was that the price of the food in the hotel was so expensive, bordering on a RIP off, we just got taxis to town near Kuta and went to great restaurants such as Ku De Ta and then just bought a bottle of wine back to our Villa at four seasons, i would recommend doing this and chiiling out by your private pool! Also the beach isn't that great, better off sticking to the pools.

Overall i would say great if you want to spend romantic time away as the resort is stunning, just as long as you don't mind being a quiet area of town. Do try the seafood along from the resort, brillent!!!

Comments