Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali

Agoda.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 23% less than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• QUITE SUPRISED

We had just 2 nights here at the end of a 12 day holiday in Bali as we wanted to move around a little because we were traveling with my parents (their first Bali trip ) all was great until we got here, we arrived on our check in time but had to wait for more than an hour to get our rooms, my parents' room was still not ready and so was supposedly upgraded, but was smaller/less than ours, was at the other end of the hotel.

Our room was at the end of the concourse on the 2nd floor where there was two balconies with crap PERMANANT views (unless something falls down) balcony doors needed hip and shoulder to operate, blown light globes, safe didn’t work, no hot water after midnight, filthy furniture, The water from the bathtub tab sprayed all over the floor instead of the tub because there was a metal obstacle in the way. By the time I had finished filling a hot bath for my daughter, the water was already cold. The bathroom sink is the worst thing I’ve ever seem. It’s square and the water doesn’t drain straight away… all the crap that you spit out while brushing your teeth, gets stuck in the corners!! It’s disgusting.

But I was QUITE SURPRISED to see at the end of each public concourse the little black boxes subtly hidden, not locked, containing a security key hanging by a flimsy piece of dunny chain, which I could only assume unlocked any of the rooms in case of an emergency, but after seeing the the guard check the key each morning I could have easily used that key…………POOR SECURITY

More about Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali

Bali in 1st week of April

by kin79

Hi All..

I have 7 days of leave from 1st April... Wanted to know if it would be a good
time to visit Bali.. I have heard its too hot there .. It would be nice if you
could also help me with where to stay and what to do while I am there..

Till then Happy Travelling

Kin 79

by ancient_traveler

hello... please visit my bali pages, thanks

aisa- indonesia

by cafank

Bali is great any time. So much to do and many places to get cool - beaches, bars, pools....

Check out www.baliguide.com for lots of info.

Where you stay will depend on budget and you may want to consider a couple of days in Ubud area (mountains) and a couple on one of the beaches.

by stedeb

It depends of course on your budget we always stay down Tuban area. Checkout Febris very central, clean pretty new, good restaurant, good pool, good spa, rooms arent huge but clean & comfortable good size fridge to stock with drinks etc, good buffet b/fast. My sister & husband just spent 14 nights here and enjoyed it. Any of the hotels Kuta Paradiso, Kartika Plaza, Bali Rani vary in budget but all good hotels. Waterbom Park is a great day out if you enjoy waterslides etc. I beleive the new Safari Park is very good we had to cancel our day due to heavy rain (Feb only 1 day outof 15 not bad), also white water rafting, take a car & driver on a day trip to Ubud, Kintamarni,Tanah Lot, Uluwatu. Weather is always good in Bali. Sunday afternoon is a good day to check out Kuta beach it is full of local families enjoying themselves swimming, eating kids playing soccer. Enjoy we have already rebooked for August!!

by jonbarb709

Definitely go to Ubud. Great museums (Neka, Blanco and Arma) great restaurants, Lotus, Cinta,Terazo, Cafe Des Artistes, great shops for clothes, jewlery and art.Stay in town, there are some nice hotels outside the town, but you really want to stay close and see everything. I have written about our 3 trips to Bali in the last 4 years. jonbarb709

by kin79

Thanks a lot for all the info.. But Bali is seeming too hot so dropping the paln of come there for the moment .. May be next time

Comments