Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
More about Bali
Gary's Dragon Tattoo
Nusa Dua / Benoa
Later this year i will spent with my wife my holiday in Bali (Nusa Dua Area).
As I prefer to eat outside the hotel but being disabled (wheelchairuser) I am looking for some restaurants in the Nusa Dua area which I can reach by wheelchair.
Somebody told me there are restaurants in the Benoa area which pick up potential clients from the hotel if dining in their restaurant.
Re: Nusa Dua / Benoa
You could try Bumbu Bali, serves traditional balinese food, I did a cooking school there and then ate in restaurant, food is fantastic. They picked up guests for the cooking school so might pick you up for dinner. Here is the link to their website http://www.balifoods.com/bumbu/.
Popular Hotels in Bali
Jalan Damai, Kayuputih, Lovina, Singaraja, Bali
Banjar Begawan, Desa Melinggih Kelod, Ubud, Bali
P.O. Box 1028, Denpasa, Nusa Dua, Bali
Jalan Abimanyu 66, JL Camplung Tanduk 66, Seminyak, 80361, Indonesia
Explore the World
- Le Quartier Republique Marais
- Marriott Resort Surfers Paradise
- Marriott Goa Resort
- Doubletree Boston - Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express NW Westminster
- The 1735 House Bed and Breakfast
- Alicia's Palace
- Wyndham Bay Point Resort
- Benguet Pine Tourist Inn
- Marriott London County Hall
- Quinault Beach Resort And Casino
- Metropole Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Atwater
- Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort