Thank you everyone for your feedback i have got my accommodation booked finally.
Now i would need your help on exploring Bali, the places i should not miss. I will be there for 6 days.
thank you very much
Ulu Watu. Kind of far and out of the way but get there in the afternoon and watch the sunset. I saw a ceremony there before and they also have many monkeys.
I enjoyed this day trip, first the traditional Barong dance at Batubalan, then up to Kintamani Volcano for lunch, stopping at the few remaining rice fields on the way.
you can check out the Kecak dance performance (http://www.indohoy.com/trip/bali-gods-treated-us-well-roadtrip-day-7),
relax in Ubud, motorbiking along the rice fields,
shop at Kuta / Legian / Seminyak areas,
snorkeling or diving at Tulamben, Amed (east coast of the island), see the dolphins at Lovina beach, suntanning at Geger beach, and many more beaches you can enjoy. You can check out our trip journal from last year here http://www.indohoy.com/trip/its-whole-lot-more-just-kuta-famous-bali-island
Hope it helps
hi, there :)
just want to recomend some places to go when you travel to Bali :
- Kuta (beach)
- Dreamland (beach)
- Tanah Lot (beach)
- GWK (garuda wisnu kencana)
- Nusa Dua/ tanjung benoa (for water sports)
- legian (there are a lot of bali fashion stands, pretty nice hotels with medium price, pubs/cafes,ground zero monument )
- poppie lane ( if you are looking for a lil low cost hotels/ guest house )
- joger (where you can buy bali's cool handicrafts )
- kintamani ( they have beautiful scenery and fresh air )
- sukawati market (if you can bargain well, you can get very cheap price for many things like clothes, jewelry, foods, etc )
- pura taman ayun
well, that's some places that i know..hope it will help you..^^
have a nice trip ^^
Jalan Damai, Kayuputih, Lovina, Singaraja, Bali
Sayan Ubud Gianyar, Ubud, Bali
Banjar Begawan, Desa Melinggih Kelod, Ubud, Bali
P.O. Box 1028, Denpasa, Nusa Dua, Bali
Latest Bali hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: Jl Pantai Batu Bolong, Canggu, Canggu, Bali, 80351, Indonesia