Udayana Lodge

Udayana Kingfisher Eco Lodge
Agoda.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

More about Bali

Cycling TourCycling Tour

Help on itinerary please ..

by kyhar

Hi,

Did some research and basically, we like to visit some temples, rice fields, lakes and volcanoes. We also like so see the various beach spots , especially large surfs and nice views. We like to see more nature.

We like to visit the following places, but they are all over the island and i cant seem to fit them into my scheule.

I would really appreciate some advise on how best to do this. I'm also open to options to remove some places or add in "similar" places which may be more along the way.

Day 1 : Arriving airport at 1230. Heading to amed , planning to arrive in evening.

Day 6 : From Legian area to ubud (full day sightseeing )

Day 7 : From ubud to airport, arriving airport by 3.30pm

Ulu Danu, Lake Berutan

Day 6 :

Tanah Lot
Uluwatah temple
Kintamani, lake batur- mount batur crater ?
Goa gajah
Sideman road,
Jatiluwuh rice field

Day 7 :
Gunung Kawi
Ubud city and market

Is it possible to fit the below into anywhere or i should just skip them ?
Mengwi road temple- Taman Ayun
Pura Batukau, Lake Batukau, Gunung Batukaru

Is it possible to get to the crater without hiking ?

Really appreciate your advice and many thanks !

by tenluk

Hello

Your itenarary looks strange not in one route how could it be to visit them in one day? For example Ubud are is same route with Goa gajah, ubud village, Gunung Kawi.
Then I saw Besakih to Kertagorsa then Lake Batur, I think is not possible for one day?

by md2na

Hi... I think the second schedule are better is one rute, but little change maybe. Normaly is one package, but isn't must be. For normal rute please search my friend site 'balismartdriver' or need more negosiate rate i was send to your email.

by BesarRahasia

Hello,
As one poster says, your itinerary is a little bit strange,if not impossible I don't wish to appear rude, but you should do more research, especially the lakes, as I don't know where Lake Berutan or Lake Batukau are, I am tihnking you mean Lake Bratan, for one of them. There is a Mt Bataukau,but not a lake

Also you seem to want to do the sightseeing on your trip, on the days you move location, consider doing sometihng while you are staying in one area, for example the day 1 itinerary (take out lake berutan,) would normally be a full days tour, but yo are only allowing less than 1/2 a day. So you should relax more on your trip journey to Amed,Sideman Road (your day 6 itinerary,) is on the way as is some other spectacular rice field views.

In fact I am so confused over your plans, I can't suggest anything.

I think it better if you just give us the locations you are planning to stay on your trip to Bali, and how long you are staying in each location, just that information, then from there we can make some suggestions for sightseeing which best suits the areas you are staying in.

by jullesnadeau

Just return from Bali a week, I think you will be fine if you have a driver, I would like to recommend to you our driver,his name is Dewa Agung, his email is sugiarta@live.com or send message to his mobile 62-87860062900, speak English. He will help you choose trips and outings based on what you want to do, and he is great with children,he is happy to answer questions about the culture and Balinese way of life

Comments