Novotel Bogor

See Best VT Value Hotels

Tags

Backpacking Golf Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

Best hotel for relax in Bogor

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 4, 2013

tay for week end holiday with my family, we love the atmosphere of this hotel, green, fresh and natural. The swimming pool is good located at the garden, my kid stay for half day in there. They have many activities for family such as, cooking class, horse riding, movie, kid club and playground

Unique Quality: The breakfast was great, many variety of food, bread and desert. The restaurant also was surrounding by beautiful garden.
The dinner in Capriccio was excellent, I try the pizza from wood fire open and the taste really delicious.
I will come back again to this hotel when we go to bogor

Directions: Turn left from exit toll Bogor

tenluk's Profile Photo

wonderful moment

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 18, 2011

This hotel is absolutely great for us, relaxing and we were enjoying much. Nice atmosphere with a luxury wooden furniture mix with the tropical plantation .. so great..

ukirsari's Profile Photo

Immediately reservation

by written on March 21, 2003

"Don't think you get a room in Bogor at the weekend without booking first," that's I heard from my cousin Yona-Yoga (the twins) everytime I have a plan to take a vacation here. So, make an immediately reservation is necessary indeed. Many hotels are available here, plus cool weather. What a nice weekend I get ;)

Nearby Novotel Bogor

Novotel Bogor

• Bogor Novotel
  • Hotel Novotel Bogor Golf Bogor

Address: Golf Estat Bogor Raya, West Java, PO Box 2033, Bogor, Java, 16710, Indonesia

4 Photos of Novotel Bogor

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Bogor Travel Forum

Need advice about Bogor, Indonesia? Visit the Travel Forum for Bogor and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Bogor