Golf Estat Bogor Raya, West Java, PO Box 2033, Bogor, Java, 16710, Indonesia

Hotel Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center
Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Best hotel for relax in Bogor

tay for week end holiday with my family, we love the atmosphere of this hotel, green, fresh and natural. The swimming pool is good located at the garden, my kid stay for half day in there. They have many activities for family such as, cooking class, horse riding, movie, kid club and playground

Unique Quality: The breakfast was great, many variety of food, bread and desert. The restaurant also was surrounding by beautiful garden.
    The dinner in Capriccio was excellent, I try the pizza from wood fire open and the taste really delicious.
    I will come back again to this hotel when we go to bogor

Directions: Turn left from exit toll Bogor

• tenluk's Profile Photo

wonderful moment

This hotel is absolutely great for us, relaxing and we were enjoying much. Nice atmosphere with a luxury wooden furniture mix with the tropical plantation .. so great..

• ukirsari's Profile Photo

Immediately reservation

"Don't think you get a room in Bogor at the weekend without booking first," that's I heard from my cousin Yona-Yoga (the twins) everytime I have a plan to take a vacation here. So, make an immediately reservation is necessary indeed. Many hotels are available here, plus cool weather. What a nice weekend I get ;)

More about Novotel Bogor

Amazing Hotel

by apbeaches about Novotel Bogor

This was an amazing resort, a tropical oasis! The grounds, pools, ameneties & spa services were memorable. Loved the $5. massages!

Comments