Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 3
Ocean Queen Resort: Pelabuhan Ratu's best Resort
Eighteen comfortable and modern Javanese style bungalows, self catering and fully serviced, a bar, very good sea - and westernfood restaurant, pool plus kid’s pool are set in 1.5 hectares of tropical gardens
- Reviews: 1390
Bunga Ayu Resort: Bungalows with great view...
Bunga Ayu Resort offer an spectacular views over Pelabuhan Ratu Bay which is surrounded by mighty tropical hills, mountain and wide sand beaches everywhere around the resort, set against the deep blue Indian Ocean.
- Reviews: 1368
Inna Samudra Beach Hotel: West-Java's Mystery-spot
About 3 1/2 hours from Jakarta by car, the Samudra Beach Hotel (Inna Hotel Group) is compared to U.S. or European prices a good deal. Through looked at from the outside like a pill-box deluxe, the atmosphere inside is rather a relaxation. The gamelan and vocals sound welcoming as well mysterious in the lobby, and emphasize the truly beautiful location down a picturesque wooded shore road.
Special note: Room 380 at the hotel is always kept occupied for Nyai Loro Kidul, the Javanese Spirit-Queen and Goddess Of The Indian Ocean. You could visit this special room, ask some info at the desk ...
Samudra Beach Hotel has an idyllic beach setting. Overlooking the rugged coastline and the bay of Pelabuhan Ratu. Hugging the Indian Ocean and the hills as a backdrop this location.
AC rooms with balcony have TV (Satellite), phone, and there are some suites. For the guests pleasure you find a clean swimming pool, mini-golf, tennis, coffee shop and room service 24 hours ... and the restaurant Seafood Grill Hut (beachfront), Terate Beach Restaurant, Warnasari Bar Musci Room, Raos Coffee Shop (from a quick snack to a complete meal), Pastry Corner and the Karaoke at the Buahsari Bar.
Rarely fully booked, and you can swim right in front of the hotel but heed the sign "HATI! HATI!" (Take care, dangerous!). Lifeguards not always present ...
- Reviews: 1790
Samudra Beach Hotel: National hotel and heritage hotel
On the event 'Media Gathering 2002' by Cagiva and Mabua Harley-Davidson Motor Cycles, we're stay overnight at Samudra Beach Hotel. A monumental building which built by idea of our first President of the Republic of Indonesia, Mr. Soekarno.
Samudra Beach Hotel, all-together with Hotel Indonesia (Jakarta), Bali Beach Hotel (Bali) and Ambarukmo Hotel (Jogjakarta) now becomes a group of heritage hotels in Indonesia. Here I take picture from my balcony, room #422 Samudra Beach Hotel in early morning.
The oldest hotel at Sukabumi!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- 6547 Hotels in Indonesia
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Find your Ideal Hotel in Indonesia! www.trivago.com/Hotel-Indonesia
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Indonesia Hotels
- Traveling to Indonesia? Book our Best Rates! Official Site. www.crowneplaza.com/Indonesia
Explore the World
- Pelabuhan Ratu Hotels
- Compare Pelabuhan Ratu Rates Get Cheapest Rates with TravBuddy www.travbuddy.com/Pelabuhan-Ratu
- Compare & Book Hotels Today. Find the Best Prices at Hotels.com™ www.hotels.com/Pelabuhanratu
- Hotels: Booking.com
- Lowest price guarantee! Book at over 275,000 hotels online www.booking.com/Hotels
- Ultimate Resort Vacation
- Foxwoods Resort Sets the Stage for Relaxation. Make a Reservation Now! www.foxwoods.com/Hotels
- Indonesia Accommodation
- Search for Indonesia Accommodation Find Indonesia Accommodation www.wow.com/Indonesia+Accommodation