Inna Samudra Beach

JLN RAYA TISOLOR KM 7 PALABUHA, Sukabumi, WE 43365
Inna Samudra Beach Hotel
Agoda.com AMOMA.com Otel.com

More about Sukabumi

the boat that take us to cikaso waterfallthe boat that take us to cikaso waterfall

curug cikasocurug cikaso

curug cikasocurug cikaso

cikaso waterfallcikaso waterfall

Travel Tips for Sukabumi

Jakarta - Sukabumi by Lido, it's a scenic route

by ukirsari

It's a nice trip for a getaway of hectic-busy-skyscrapers Jakarta. Especially if we go on the right time; whenever not so many people go to the same direction. It means we can enjoy lush-greenery Sukabumi along the way. My trip with friends along the way Jakarta - Sukabumi to visit Lido, Pelabuhan Ratu or go rafting to Citarik, always nice. I enjoy looking out window for a scenic route. Then with one of my good buddies; Kodjang, it's a bit different. Beside Jalan Raya Lido bit traffic that day, we have to keep an eye for the petrol by indicator plus speedometer since we're participants for Honda Echo Challenge.

Shoreline, wild waves rafting or canoeing

by ukirsari

I prefer all of these; go rafting to Citarik, chill-out in Pelabuhan Ratu Beach, also go canoeing to lake Lido. Truely cool :) The weather is nice, cooler than Jakarta. And I think less of pollution, that's sounds great :) At we can choose anything we want; to the edge of the beach, rafting or relaxing at the lake. Or all of them!!!

Transporting Sheeps to the Market on a Motorbike

by apple-melati

People usually go to the market to sell their stuffs or to buy daily needs. When the market is too far from where they live, some go by motorbike. Besides it can go faster, it can also be multi functions such as for transporting sheeps to the market. They make a sack bag and put it on the motorbike then they put the sheeps in. Poor animals...!!

Eco Challenge

by ukirsari

Greenery and hilly areas around Lido, Ciawi, Bogor and Sukabumi makes some automotive manufactures like to arrange special events here. Like testing for new cars and time rally. One of these attractions is "Eco Challenge" by Honda Prospect Motor. On June 2003, me and my photographer Kodrat 'Kodjang' Arif Kuncoro were colaborated to 'answer' this challenge and Thank God ... we won in number three at Journalist Classement. Using All New Honda City, 1.500 cc automatic transmission. Only take 1.9 liters for 80 kms distance between Jakarta to Lido, Sukabumi. My special thanks to Kodjang. It's became a great gift on my birthday at 2003, Buddy :)

The bridge of River Kwai :)

by ukirsari

To reach the Nusa Traditional Cottage, we have to pass a traditional bridge, made by bamboos. And imagine how romantic this views in the evening, because the roomboys will put candles at several places.
Maybe it's not an important thing whenever pass it through, but for myself, it's a part of traditional life which can not be found easily in modern life! And I'm so thankful to get this experience :)

Comments