Pulau Sumbawa Hotels

• MindyMoore profile photo MindyMoore
  • Reviews: 2

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Maluk Beach: Sumbawa Island Indonesia

Maluk Beach and Sekongkang Bech at Sumbawa Barat, West Nusa Tenggara, indonesia...
Is a beautifull place to visit. The virgin beach with white sand, wind, high tide, nice people, and a nice place to surf. Many place to visit actualy here in Sumbawa.
You can stay at Hotels, or Motel with low to high rate, available from 5.00 USD.
For food? You can eat on expath or tradisional restaurant with only 2.00 USD
Contact me if you get interest to visit this island, at +628123820353.
I'll acompany you, and I'll show you the hiden princes of beauty....

See you around

INDONESIAN ADVENTURE

But what about Indonesia I hear you ask? Isn’t that a dangerous place? Well, yes it is dangerous. The superb surf was quite big at times, and some of us wiped out, fortunately without serious injury! But we had fun, fun, fun! The location was the island of Sumbawa, east of Bali and Lombok. Our hotel was located in a small bay, on a beautiful beach, ringed around by forest and large hills. The Tropical Beach Hotel! We had terrific villas to stay in, with private pool and Jacuzzi etc. Get the picture? We loved it, and we were there for a month. The climate was perfect – for leisure or for stack testing. Our surfing improved out of sight, and the hotel staff were fan…tastic! I have never conducted tests in such a beautiful place before in my life.

What did we do? Well, we ran two big programmes on two large power plants - one coal-fired and one diesel-fired. The first programme was a very extensive RATA (Relative Accuracy Test Audit) to USEPA standards (which, incidentally, the Indonesian government has adopted), and the second was a diesel emission compliance audit, again, to USEPA standards. For further information on RATA see the Technical Note later in this newsletter.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive