Value Score No Data
Good For Families
The stained glass windows set a relaxing mood at Restaurant "Shiki". This western and Chinese restaurant provides first class dishes for a reasonable price.
Then, at the end of a busy day, enjoy alcoholic beverages and karaoke at Snack "Annex".
If you prefer to drink and eat at the same time in a casual yet Japanese atmosphere, Pub "Katsura" is the perfect place. Restaurant "Mitsukura" is ideal for businessmen because it is open till late at night.
Breakfast: 1,000 yen
Unique Quality: Parking: 90 parking spaces available
Other facilities: Grand Bathroom
Once you have settled down and slipped into your yukata gowns, it is time to go down to the first basement floor of the annex building, the grand bathroom. The "Mitsukura Onsen" hot spring has healing properties that are effective for neuralgia, muscle aches, arthralgia, stiff shoulders, bruises and so on. The bathroom is equipped with shampoo, conditioner, body soap and hair dryers.
Directions: City Centre, Near Airport, Near Train Station.
- By Car: 5 minutes from Nagoya Station.
- On Foot: 15 minute walk from Nagoya Station.
- By Train: 3 minutes from Nagoya Station.
- By Plane: From Nagoya Airport take Bus to Nagoya Station.
Popular Hotels in Nagoya
1-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya
3-3, Sakae 1-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya
1-19-30 Nishiki, Naka-Ku, Nagoya
3-18-21 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya
Explore the World
- San Juan Hotel
- El Nido Resort Lagen Island Palawan
- Lakeview Lodge
- Hollywood Beach Tower Timeshare
- Barcelo La Galea
- Royal Dunes Resort
- Four Seasons Prague
- Sheraton at Woodbridge Place Hotel
- Oxford Hotel
- The Westin Casuarina Las Vegas Hotel Casino And Spa
- Washington Suites Georgetown
- Royal Benja Hotel
- Villager Lodge Cliff House
- Doubletree Hotel Boise Riverside