Shinshu Matsushiro Royal

1372-1 Nishiterao, Matsushiro, Nagano, Nagano, Jap
Shinshu-Matsushiro Royal Hotel
Booking.com Agoda.com eDreams

Travel Tips for Nagano

When you visit to Zenkoji,...

by Kartann

When you visit to Zenkoji, Nagano city, you should touch the Buddha 'Obinzuru-sama', then if you have some trouble on your body, it can get well soon! This guy takes it away from all of people.
'Obinzuru-mawasi' in January.

Nagano - Olympics 1998

by ajakent

I lived, breathed, worked, slept and ate Nagano for 3 months during the Olympic Games held there in 1998. You could also reverse that statement and be equally correct.

I was fortunate enough to get a work visa for the duration of the Olympics and ended up in a country that I had really never considered going to, mainly due to budget considerations.

17 Oct

by meetings

This was maybe the smallest Vt meeting in history. However, since it was my (kiwigal_1) first time to meet a VT member I wanted to let you all know about it and maybe encourage more Japan meetings in the process!!
I met up with river66 (Kent) in the evening after he decided to stop over in Nagano for a day of sightseeing before heading down to Nagoya. Unfortunately I had to work so I couldn't show him the infamous Jigokudani Monkey Park but tomorrow we are going to see Zenkoji Temple.
If anyone else wants to meet up in Nagano or another city nearby I would be really interested in hearing about it! For those of you who like skiing a really good winter season is coming up soon... consider coming here!!

Rhianon

ps. I'll try and put some photos up here if I can get any good ones tomorrow.

Comments