Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 14
Echigoya Ryokan: Traditional maze Japanese inn at western Aomori
This inn runs for over 300 years. Because the building stand at the slope, all the floors of this inn are grand floor! So you might lost your way to your room in the small inn.
And you can see sunset to Japan sea from all rooms from this hotel as well.
We didn't eat any meals at there, so it costs 4000yen per a person for one night. If you want to have a dinner and breakfast, it costs about 7000yen to over 10000yen, I reckon.
There are no dairies or convinience stores near there, so you have better to take muches or drinks as you want. If you ask them, they serve beers and simple snacks(you have to pay for them). And of cource they can't understand any English, so you need help for Japanese friends.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Osaka Apartment in Japan
- Lovely Furnished Apartment with Loft in Osaka. Safe & Clean! passage.sunnyday.jp/
Explore the World
- Hotels in Japan
- Find & Book The Best Hotel Deals In Japan's Most Popular Locations www.asiarooms.com/Japan-Hotels
- Hakuba Ski Lodge
- Luxury accommodation Hakuba Japan Experienced English speaking guides www.powderhouse.jp/
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Get Our Best Rate Guarantee! Enjoy Luxury, Style and Service. www.marriott.com/
- 5000 Hotels in Japan
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Japan online www.booking.com/Japan-Hotels
- Japan Hotels
- Japan Find Lower Hotel Rates Instantly! www.hotelscombined.com/Japan