1-3-4 Ekimae, Hirosaki, Aomori Prefecture, 036-8002, Japan
Agoda.com Booking.com Rakuten Travel

More about Hirosaki

need to park

by Mr.Sparkle

This might seem like a strange question, but I am traveling to Hirosaki by car to see the Neputa festival. I don’t have a hotel that night, but I figured I would just sleep at an internet café. What I was wondering was, what is the parking situation like in the city itself? I want to ditch the car and see the festival but my map of the city doesn’t show me where there are places to park. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: need to park

by olddude

Well you don't say where you are coming from, but have you considered another form of transportation? There won't be any parking near the festival..they encourage people to take the shuttles. You could park at the Aomori Airport for about 800 yen a day and then take the bus. FYI, they have a smaller version of the same festival not far from the airport.

Re: need to park

by Mr.Sparkle

I’ll be driving up from Kanazawa, stopping for a day in Akita and then going to Hirosaki for a day and half. Driving is the only option as my trip revolves around the tight schedule I’ve prepared. I don’t have a hotel in Hiroshi so it’s a bit crazy. I don’t think I want to drive to Aomori nor do I want to go to the airport because I have a feeling things will be crazy at the airport.

Thanks for your help