- Reviews: 88
Four Season Ryokan: fantastic Ryokan
we had the most beautifully displayed Kaiseki dinner.
we were all dressed in the yukatas, dinners were served on the low tables in the tatami room, surrounded by zabuton-cushions.
In the morning, instead of having traditional japanese breakfast, we were offered buffet of japanese and slightly western flavoured. this meant we were able to try everythings we wanted, great.
The breakfast room was decorated beautifully, the first one we ever saw, very unusual.
luxurious ryokan with indoor/outdoor onsens, separately for males and females, also in private rooms. private rutonboru available for couples or family use too, prior booking advisable.
all rooms have country side views and views of streams.
at the time of our visit, the snow was still abound.
All ladies are offered yukatas of their choices, men all dressed in same patterns and colours.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Ritz-Carlton Bali Resort & Spa
- Tiara Beach Resort
- The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
- Axis Vermar Conference & Beach Hotel
- Mercure Port Douglas Treetops Resort
- Sheraton Perth Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Mont Tremblant
- Fragrance Hotel Ruby
- Renaissance Dubai
- Burj Al Arab (Jumeirah Beach Road.)
- Candlewood Suites Green Bay
- Sheraton Centro Historico
- The Ritz Plaza Hotel