Hotel Route Inn Chiba

Tokyo DisneylandTokyo Disneyland

Travel Tips for Chiba

Lost River Delta

by Wild_Orchid

Those who have seen the Indiana Jones Adventure Movies would love this place. It has an authentic looking tall Mayan (?) Temple set beside the meandering river. The attention to detail is fabulous - with tropical trees, wild orchids (!), chirping of tropical birds (although I didn't actually see any), and large fire torches.

I enjoyed the Indiana Jones Adventure ride quite a bit - it did shake me up a bit. (haha). If I am not wrong, I did try out a similar ride at Disneyland LA when I was there years ago.

One of the best things here was the food cart in front of the temple of the Crystal Skull. Check out the Yucatan Sausage Rolls that were sold at Expedition Eats-they were cheap and delicious!

Chiba-ken, Kashiwa-shi, Edogawadai

by Maline

Only a little tribute to Edogawadai, the name of the suburbian area where i lived with my host-family during my year in Japan. I'll never forget the lovely commuting hours going to school in Matsudo-shi.

And if you read this, Yuri, Shinobu, Eri, Takako, Ai and the rest, I really miss you all and hope to see you all again soon.

Mata né!