Value Score No Data
Good For Families
Reasonably Priced Hotel by Coast
Big, modern-ish hotel close to the railway station with friendly, efficient staff.
The rooms are a bit small, especially the bathrooms, but clean and comfortable if you can figure out how to turn down the heating.
Breakfast is not included in the price, and to be honest, you would be just as well going out for breakfast or even grabbing something at the mini-mart across the road, as the hotel breakfast is decidedly average for the price.
Unique Quality: Good location, close to historic old Hakodate and the cable car, close to the fish market, and close to some friendly nightlife.
Directions: 5 minute walk from the JR station.
Popular Hotels in Hakodate
1-2-25 Yunokawa-cho Hakodate-shi, Hakodate
5-10 Ote-machi, Hakodate
22-11 Suehirocho, Hakodate
1-10 Matsukazecho, Hakodate
Explore the World
- Hilton Toronto
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Flint Lapeer
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort and Spa
- Blakes Hotel
- Sunbird Suites
- Econo Lodge Prince George
- Saint Paul University Residence & Conference Centre
- Four Points By Sheraton Savannah Airport
- Sampaguita Gardens
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Cebu White Sands at Maribago Beach
- Ecuador Park Apartments
- Quality Hotel Cambridge