Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Cheap and decent place
Its not the best hotel but definitely decent enough.
- At a relatively cheap price of 3000 JPY per night for a twin room - I have no complains.
- Breakfast is included, although its only bread + boiled eggs + coffee/tea/milk
- Very near JR Hakodate Station, within 5 minutes on foot; well that is if you are oriented
- Nice receptionists who speak simple English and communication was not a problem
- Curfew at 1am - but then again there is no night life in Hakodate
- Small room, no air-condition (or was it me who can't find the switch). You don't need air condition anyhow, just open up the window
- Bathroom was small but adequate =)
Unique Quality: Price ! =)
Directions: From Hakodate Airport,
Take a bus at lane 3 and alight at JR Hakodate station.
Loisir Hotel should be visible, walk towards the direction and Hotel Kikuya is about 3 minutes behind
I do not choose any other
this is one of the most popular hotel in south hokkaido according to vote of jaran (which is the most famous hotel reservation site for Japanese) i think number 1 or 2 in south hokkaido...
its only 3minutes walkinf from hakodate station ,pay is almost 4000yen including breakfast.
free internet connection/free microwave /clean toilet and bath and room/good service.
nothing is bad about the hotel.
they have one japanese restaurant next to hotel and one western foods shop 10minutes by city tram from the hotel.they have homepage .google kikuya hakodate
Popular Hotels in Hakodate
1-2-25 Yunokawa-cho Hakodate-shi, Hakodate
5-10 Ote-machi, Hakodate
22-11 Suehirocho, Hakodate
1-10 Matsukazecho, Hakodate
Explore the World
- Presidente Hotel
- Nomads Fusion Backpackers Auckland
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- Mutiara Johor Bahru
- Barony Castle
- Astor Crowne Plaza - French Quarter New Orleans
- Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai
- WorldMark at Kapaa Shores
- Kachina & Thunderbird Lodges Grand Canyon
- Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Northeast / Kendall Town
- West Coast Motel Santa Ana
- Cicerone Hotel