- Reviews: 1096
My main purpose for coming to Kagoshima was to see Sakurajima so it made sense for me to stay on the volcano. I was on the cheap so I stayed at the Youth Hostel on the island. It is a short walk from the ferry terminal to the Hostel and there are signs leading the way. I suggest arriving during the day though as the signs were hard to see at night.
The hostel charges 2650 yen per night.
They have their own bath which has bathing water full of minerals but it is an indoor bath.
2,400 - 3,000 Yen per night in a Youth Hostel.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Golden Cupids Hotel
- Coconut Palms Resort
- Puri Saren Agung
- Pangkor Paradise Village Holiday Resort
- Hotel Almenrausch und Edelweiss
- Hilton Baynunah Abu Dhabi
- Holiday Inn Galleria Manila
- Club Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Holiday Inn Kochi
- Best Western Knights Hill Hotel
- Sheraton Tampa East Hotel
- Sunroute Hotel Taipei
- Hotel JAL City Tamachi Tokyo