Hotel Seaparadise Inn

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Yokohama

Bookcase: 080-3455-8630Bookcase: 080-3455-8630

Are you afraid of heights?Are you afraid of heights?

posterposter

Minato Mirai 21 areaMinato Mirai 21 area

Travel Tips for Yokohama

Walking along Yamashita Park

by yen_2

WAlking along Yamashita Park and watching the hundred of doves would be great. During my preggy moments, hubby and I would go here and just sit in the benches and watch the sun sets. I would go very tired because of my big tummy that time but I like the idea of just seeing the sorroundings of the place we use to live, that's why keep telling you all that I missed being there. I always bring with me my extra underwear that time,lol(remember I was pregnant this time) because we just stroll over, I think we could finished all over the area of Minato Mirai and totaly its 3 kms and its only walking. After walking from Yamashita Park and be in this Antique Shop that looks like a European building near in the harbour, they have a band which sings Egnligh songs and its every Saturday as I can remember.

Yamashita Park

by yumiyun

Ok, it's not a "must see," but the park is a nice place to relax amidst your busy sight seeing schedule in Yokohama.

Nevertheless, there are few statues and memorial things in the park. You can also enjoy the ocean (or bay) front view along with Hikawa maru (a retired cruise ship) and Minato Mirai 21 in distance.

Yokohama

by elcbw

With a population of over three million people, Yokohama is Japan's second largest city. It is located less than 30 minutes south of Tokyo by train, and is the capital city of Kanagawa Prefecture.

Towards the end of the Edo Period (1603-1867), during which Japan isolated herself from the rest of the world, Western nations forced the country to open its ports to foreign trade. In 1859, Yokohama's port became one of the first ports to be openend, and Yokohama quickly grew from a small fishing village into one of Japan's major cities

Comments