Yokohama Hotels

Our Members Say

• crazyguitar profile photo crazyguitar
  • Reviews: 151

Yokohama Grand Intercontinental Hotel

Exquisite facilities and ambience. Great staff!
The location is exceptional.
I stayed there for 2 month and I could stay there more for sure..

Other website:

Great views: I suggest you to ask for a room with bay-side views and on a high floor.
Each moment of the day has a different and atractive view from dawn to night.
The architecture of the building and the dessign of all the elements are great!

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Written December 17, 2002
Tip Photo

That "triangle" on the left site is the hotel

• yen_2 profile photo yen_2
  • Reviews: 918

Washington Hotel-Sakuragi-cho: Average Type of Hotel

They have great friendly staff. The room is small and so with their bathroom. I can't wander this things in Japan since everyhting are just small! To tables, chairs and rooms! From this Hotel, if your in the 17th floor we're we stayed you can view the towering Landmark, lovely sunset and the minato mirai.

They have nice buffet breakfast. As I remember most of the Hotels in Japan that we stayed at, the buffet breakfast is not free but it's only 1500 yen so, it's not too bad at all!

• Related to: Theme Park Trips, Work Abroad
  • Written March 16, 2003

• loveadventure profile photo loveadventure
  • Reviews: 11

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

New Otani Inn Yokohama: Located close to train, simple /small but nice

Great staff and location. Rooms very reasonable. Carpet old but the hotel is very clean. Very close to restuarants and shopping and especially the trains. Not far from Landmark tower.

Clean. Nice staff

• Written January 16, 2006

• yen_2 profile photo yen_2
  • Reviews: 918

Many expensive hotels to chose!

Well, there's a lot to choose from. Grand Hotel Intercon Yokohama, Pan Pacific Hotel Yokohama, and there's more to stay with.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Theme Park Trips
  • Written September 8, 2002

From the Station

• QuimG profile photo QuimG
  • Reviews: 91

I've been lucky this time and...

I've been lucky this time and I got a reservation in the Grand Inter-Continental hotel. It is very expensive but you will part of Yokohama's skyline.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Written August 25, 2002

• RoseAmano profile photo RoseAmano
  • Reviews: 619

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Yacht Sail type building: Intercontinental Hotel

My friend married at this Hotel.
And we sometimes use restaurant within this Hotel.
I think this hotel locates convinient place to see yokohama area.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written May 20, 2005

Intercontinental Hotel

• fa330 profile photo fa330
  • Reviews: 92

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Fuji View Hotel: The Prince Hotel It Ain't...

Our hosts forced the group I was with to stay here so that we would all be together in Yokohama, and therefore easier to herd around like cattle. This hotel is not that great, but it served the purpose.

Good view of Shin Yokohama Station...

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel
  • Written January 2, 2004

The Front Desk

• Ewingjr98 profile photo Ewingjr98
  • Reviews: 5799

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama-Kannai

Daiwa Roynet Hotel is located in Yokohama in the Kannai area in a prime area between Chinatown and DeNA studium, where the Baystars baseball team plays. The hotel is in a fantastic area, a 5-minute walk from Kannai Station, and close to many other great attractions like the waterfront and Yamate and Motomachi neighborhoods.

I chose this hotel for its great location, its great reviews on TripAdvisor, and the dirt cheap prices we were lucky to find. While most sites were listing rooms for $175 to $200, a site called Jalan.net offered rooms for only $75.

We arrived in the late afternoon around 4:00pm, went to the third floor lobby, and checked in quickly. We were quickly checked in at the front desk, then were given an unusual key that resembled a ticket at a parking garage. We were then directed to an ATM-like machine where we had to pay the bill prior to checking in.

The hotel, and the rooms in particular, were new, modern, and clean. Our room was a bit small, but it had a full bed, a small flat screen TV, a refrigerator, and great air conditioning. We also had a view of the stadium and one of the Chinatown gates in the distance.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written July 11, 2013

• hotshot0428 profile photo hotshot0428
  • Reviews: 88
HOTEL RICH YOKOHAMA: Forever and Ever HOTEL RICH YOKOHAMA

I was very lucky to get a room because of 2002 World Cup Game. A very convenient location, walking distance to many small and big shopping malls, restaurant, karaoke box, bars, bank, business and government offices, clean, the small fridge is all always full of drink, and most of bottle and can, I do not understand Japanese language, one friend who pick me up at Haneda Airport from Akita and bring me to my hotel said be careful, the staffs are friendly and always smile they always bow to you when your out of elevator to the reception to leave your key. Free English Asahi Shibum newspaper everyday. Fast food like Macdonald and Kentucky Fried Chicken two minutes walk but I did not eat there because I'm on D........I......E........T......

At 6th floors a Japanese restaurant with a view of a Japanese-style garden, Chinese restaurant at 2nd floors, also at 2nd floors Stabiana an Italian restaurant, Ercolano caffe and bar on the 1st floors, 14th floors Sky Lounge 21 and Sky Bar Windway, 3rd floors Bridal Salon and Chapel. Everything is here if you have your wedding held in this hotel. Great view of surronding area and my room on 11th floors the window is adjacent to office building I could see the people working.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written September 25, 2002
Tip Photo

• yurxlnc profile photo yurxlnc
  • Reviews: 197

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Route Inn: what a loo!

The accommodation was very reasonable and included breakfast. Homely although 8 stories high. It is very central, just a minutef from the underground, and close to amenities, conference centre etc.
The breakfast had a wide variety, but perhaps not for European tastes.I stuck to cereal , bread, jam , honey cold drinks, scrambled eggs or boiled eggs.

What caught my attention was that the toilet was automatic.This was the first timeto see such a sophisticated toilet. There were so many functions and devices for washing both male and female anatomy.

• Related to: Work Abroad, Luxury Travel, Business Travel