Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Kyoto Central Inn - Comfortable & Great Location!
The Kyoto Central Inn is an inexpensive hotel in central Kyoto, with plenty to do in the area and easy transportation access. This might be the best value hotel in the city.
We paid about 10,200 Yen per night for two people for the weekend, less than half or even a third of hotels across the river in Gion, easy walking distance away. Our room was a pretty good size, with a comfortable bed (other than the pillow), a flat screen TV, free wifi, and a refrigerator.
The hotel is located in a perfect part of central Kyoto, immediately above a subway station, so traveling around the city is easy. The famous Gion geisha district is right across the river, about 5 minutes away by foot, as are the Nishiki Market area and the famous nightlife of Pontocho.
Popular Hotels in Kyoto
JR Kyoto Station Karasuma Entrance Karasuma-Dori Shiokoji-Sagaru Shimogyo-Ku, Kyoto
644-2 Sanjusangendo-mawari, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto
1 Awadaguchi Kachocho, Higashiyama-ku, Sanjo Keage, Kyoto, Kyoto
17 Minami-ku Nishi Kujoin-machi, Kyoto, Kyoto
Explore the World
- Apartamentos Marina Turquesa
- SpringHill Suites Little Rock
- River-Star Hotel
- Natchez Grand Hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites)
- Hotel Le Marais 7 Eme Art
- Best Western Left Bank Saint Germain Hotel Paris
- Pestana Promenade Ocean Resort Hotel
- Asiana Hotel
- Swiss Belhotel Golden Sands Resort
- El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui
- Number 9 Guesthouse
- The Sun Hotel
- Quality Hotel Station Perth
- The Starved Rock Inn