Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2523
Minshuku Yamabukiso: he just laughed it all away
The husband laughed at everything and tried to make a conversation with us. Even though his english was not very good.
As we tried to speak to him with our limited japanese, he had a lot of fun. And after we shared a bottle beer with him it couldn´t go wrong.
- Reviews: 2523
Minshuku Yamabukiso: she said ´no english´
This minshuku has nice spacious rooms, we had a view of the mountains and could see the park with the cherryblossom as well.
The central fireplace is where the fish is cooked over the open fire, while the guests sit around.
And in case you are outside of the cherryblossom season, there is a karaoke machine in the minshuku.
We were the only non japanese guests. The lady of the house only said: ´no english´.
No matter how hard we tried to speak japanese to her, she was not blinking once. Her husband was much more fun. He tried to speak to us while sitting around the fire. With our dictonairy at hand we managed to have a conversation about the great sakura in Takato, the places we had visted already in Japan. And our dutch traditions like tulips, windmills and so on.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotels in Japan
- Up To 75% Off Hotels In Japan. No Reservation Or Cancellation Fees www.asiarooms.com/Japan-Hotels
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Get Our Best Rate Guarantee! Enjoy Luxury, Style and Service. www.marriott.com/
- Osaka Apartment in Japan
- Lovely Furnished Apartment with Loft in Osaka. Safe & Clean! passage.sunnyday.jp/
- 80% Off Japan Hotels
- Compare all Hotels in Japan. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.besthoteloffers.net/Japan
- 5000 Hotels in Japan
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Japan online www.booking.com/Japan-Hotels