Business Hotel Suizanso

Uss Essex in Sasebo HarborUss Essex in Sasebo Harbor

Travel Tips for Sasebo

Japanese Baseball in Fukuoka

by Travel2write

The japanese are fanatics when it comes to baseball. If you come to Sasebo, look at a trip to Fukuoka for a baseball game!

The Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks is a Japanese baseball team based in Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture. The team was bought on January 28, 2005 by SoftBank Corporation.

My info on Sasebo

by EddieN

"My info on Sasebo"

I was at Sasebo Japan. A nice coastal port city. To get around, there's plenty of taxis, local bus and the train. The taxi will take you to the Ginza or Yonka-cho? ... just say Ginza. Youu see a reatuarant called Gyuemon and Kawashimo, which has sports clothing, music cds and dvds. Towards the back of the shop are the anime dvds. Here are a few more pics of me in Sasebo. I've got more pics if interested. I went to Huis Ten Bosch, a Dutch theme park. I went around 6pm. the day entrance fee is $32.00USD, but after 5pm it's $20.00USD and at nite there are fireworks. I'm going to Mikawachi to the pottery city and buy some classy pottery to send back home.

"Maritime Museum"

I went to the train station & saw the sightseeing office. It costs $38.00USD to go around Sasebo, see the Maritime Museum, boat ride on teh Peal Sea= 2 hrs ride, and up to the Observatory. The day I went started out sunnt, but the day became overcast and the observatory was foggy/windy up there

"The Sasebo observatory was cold"

The Sasebo observatory was cold

Japan

by orygone

Japan can be a shock to the system. All of my visits have been marked by extremes.

I have been denied (very politely!) access to establishments because I was not asian. On one occasion, I was again politely denied access, but while looking for information, a gentleman stopped, chatted for a bit, placed calls to his employee's and opened his business just for my group! It was an unforgettable, enjoyable evening!

Comments