Sasebo Daiichi Hotel

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Sasebo

Travelling to Huis Ten Bosch by trainTravelling to Huis Ten Bosch by train

Route 35 looking south from a bridge.Route 35 looking south from a bridge.

Sky's The Limit is on the 7th floor.Sky's The Limit is on the 7th floor.

More Harpers Ferry dancingMore Harpers Ferry dancing

Travel Tips for Sasebo

Visit shirahama beach, it's...

by Romeo46151

Visit shirahama beach, it's very nice there but I wouldn't recommend going in the winter it get's very cold here, The first time I ever went to Shirahama beach I had a beach party with a bunch of my friends and some Japanese girls (I got alot of phone numbers that day ^_^) like I said before I'll try to add some photos when I get a chance

4500 for 8000

by Drunken_local69 about 4500 Club

This bar is a unique bar. Though the price has went up maybe due to the prices of gas going up it was once 5000 Yen but now it is 8000 Yen. Here you can have a drink at a semi private booth for you. But with what happens here you might forget about your drink. Basically it is a blow job bar. It is dark with many booths and the music is always a loud Euro Trance type music so it will drown out many unwanted noises from others. If you plan to walk around town naked, it's not my problem.

Sasebo

by Ike_2005

"The boring little fishing town"

This is a pretty boring place to live for the single guy. Beer is expensive, a lot of the people are rude and pushy, and the few bars that are in this town either won't let you in because you're not Japanese or are over run with sailors. I found about the only way to have fun here is to get drunk and be a dick to people. It's not very nice that I do that, but it keeps me entertained.

Comments