6-20 Higashimachi, Naha, Okinawa Prefecture, 900-0034, Japan

Travel Tips for Naha

OKINAWA

by sochido

"LET ' FLY TO NIHON"

I flew from Paris (charles de Gaulle ) to osaka for 9 hours it s bit long but I was so motivated to though an another world! it s was very nice becausein the plane we drunk for free ,so champagne and wines
until the death, just to enjoy more the fly. when i have been to Osaka, I saw derectly the difference between europe. and after I flew to naha city (okinawa).The wheather was so sunny and humid as well . We were 2 french guys and we have been staying 3 weeks with 2 japonese girls a freind "chie chan" and my girl friend luna . let s have fun together.
YOPPARAO!!!

"SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL"

I never see a beautiful landscape like that ,fortunetly I was not like tourist , waste my time in the beach and the swimming pool , i have travalled a lot in the countryside because my friend has a car so we moved around to see beautiful land, landscape, castle,parc, and enjoyed the sea, so blue and so warm like in a hot bath, I will never foget it! And of course we spent every nignt in club, unfortunetly there are many American people because of many American base so many thing are from America, like impossible to find a nightclub with japanese sound just American Hip Hop but in my case i love that sound so for me no probs

"I REALLY FALL I LOVE TO THAT COUNTRY"

the people are so nice and respectful they are not so stressful like in the main island Imean as Tokyo, ihr everybody are smiling and so happy with foreigner and much more if you are not American . I did many karaoke and i ate very nice dishes so tasty and healty.
I learned how to speak japonese and i really enjoyed learning about their language, civilisation, culture and sport because i got a green belt in Karate (kobodo=with weapon).
i really felt in love and that s why i plan to live in Tokyo when the money permitting.
To live with my wife!!