Grand Mer Hotel Okinawa

See Amenities

Okinawa's best hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 21, 2007

I made a reservation aproximately one week in advance for a 3 day week end. I asked for a large room (Queens suite) with ocean view, when I checked in, the room was not what I thought I was getting according to the pictures on their web site and brochure. I went down stairs and told the young lady at the desk that I was not happy with the room I was given and that I was shown a very specific type of room when I made the reservations. In fifteen minutes I was escorted to the 14th floor and into one of the nicest rooms I had seen in all of Japan. The great thing about my stay at the Grand Mer was they only charged me for the original room price and I found out later the room they gave me was almost double the price of the room I wanted. The entire staff was checking to make sure I got everything I needed. They also gave me complimentary coupons and tickets to all the spa's, resturants, bars and stores in the hotel. I had a wonderful time and if I ever stay in another hotel in Okinawa it will definately be the Grand Mer. They also give military discounts to US Military. The view from the room was spectacular. Most of the staff speaks english and can get you a taxi to take you anywhere you want to go. They also have all kinds of vacation and tourist packages to keep you busy. Check out the web site listed below.

Unique Quality: Absolutely a 5 Star hotel and the best staff to take care of your needs. Original room was priced at $126 per night double occupant.

Directions: See website below for information

Nearby Grand Mer Hotel Okinawa

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Okinawa Travel Forum

Need advice about Okinawa, Japan? Visit the Travel Forum for Okinawa and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Okinawa hotel reviews