Okinawa City Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 445
Tokyo Dai-ichi Hotel Okinawa Grand Mer Resort: Tokyo Dai-ichi Hotel Okinawa Grand Mer Resort
Nice hotel, reasonably well facilitated, room is big, but the location is a bit remote, no public traffic nearby, easily cost 6000-7000 Yen by TAXI to downtown, or 2000 Yen by bus.
Free shuttle bus to airport and American Village (Beach tower resort), however not very frequent
- Reviews: 73
Diego Hotel: Even more Inexpensive Lodging
This hotel is on par and maybe better than the Crown in some respects. It does have a courtesy van and can take you to various places around the area and to the airport if I am not mistaken. The staff speaks English as this place also hosts US military overflow lodging. I have not been inside since it's latest upgrade, but it's facade makes it look like a small Hilton now. It is also in the middle of an expansion that appears to be completed by this winter. Curent room rates are 5650 yen (incl tax) for a single)
It is located right in one of the premier shopping and resturaunt areas of Okinawa City. There is a great 24-hour taco place less than 70 meters form it's entrance and around the corner is a marvelous Brazilian place.
- Reviews: 73
Crown Hotel: More Inexpensive Lodging
It has been many years since I have stayed here, but it has alwasy been a decent hotel for the money; about like a Motel 6 on steroids. The room prices are about as expensive as they get in Okianawa City downtown area with fees starting at 6,500 yen for single and going up from there. However, most of the staff speaks English and it is very near to many things in Okinawa City. The military sometimes uses it as overflow lodging when the base lodging is full.
The resturaunt is very good and serves some of the best American breakfast on Okinawa. It is also close to McDonalds and Lawson's if you prefer.
- Reviews: 73
Olympia Tourist Hotel: Inexpensive Lodging on Okinawa
Well, they say it can't be found on Okinawa, but it can. A decent hotel room for under $100. I have never stayed here, but I live next door to this place and it really looks like a very good deal for the budget conscious traveler to Okinawa. The rooms at this place start at 6,000 yen for a single (per person) 5,500 yen for a double, and 5,000 for a triple. The price of the room also includes breakfast and dinner in it's resturaunt. I do not know if it has internet access however.
It is a very short 2 minute walk from the hotel to Okinawa City's main entertainment district and shopping malls. Also, taxis wait out front during the hours of darkeness for your convienence. The web link below says the hotel is next to a park. This is not really true. It is near a park however.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- 162 Hotels in Okinawa
- trivago™ City Hotels Up To -78%. Compare over 160 Booking Sites! www.trivago.com/Hotels-City-Okinawa
- Cheap Okinawa Hotels
- Looking for cheap hotels? Cheap Okinawa Hotels 40% Discount travel.rakuten.com/
- Hotels Okinawa Japan
- Search for Hotels Okinawa Japan Find Hotels Okinawa Japan www.wow.com/Hotels+Okinawa+Japan
Explore the World
- Hotels in Okinawa City
- See your Hotel on a City Map. View Deals and Read Guest Reviews www.hotels.com/Okinawa_City
- Grand Hotels in Okinawa
- Official Site. Exclusive Offers & Unique Hotel Packages in Okinawa. www.intercontinental.com/
- The Ritz-Carlton, Okinawa
- Now Open for Reservations. Book Now at Official Site. www.ritzcarlton.com/Okinawa
- 5 Hotels in Okinawa
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Okinawa online www.booking.com/Okinawa-Hotels
- Best Island of Okinawa
- Enjoy Most Luxurious Beach Resort Deluxe Suites with Private Pools www.nanseirakuen.com/en