1-3-1 Dojimahama , Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, 530-0004, Japan

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka

Ana Crowne Plaza Hotel

by Gili_S

As Osaka was our arrival and departure spot in Japan, we decided to use this hotel on our first and last day in Japan and that was very convenience. It was walking distance from Osaka station where we used JR Line from/to the airport. Price was very good for double room for 2 persons was just about over 100€ or so including breakfast. Quality and location.
Japanese breakfast to start our first day was great.

Kansai/Osaka Transit

by bengilmour

I was flying ANA from Beijing to Osaka with connection to Sydney and our flight out of Beijing was delayed for 3 hours. I was concerned that I would miss the connection and have to wait around for another flight. When I arrived at Osaka I was informed that our plane was waiting for us, almost an hr late, the few on this connection where able to make it, tho we ran through with the help of the friendly local airport workers. As soon as we boarded the plain was in the motions of departing. Go ANA airlines, you go beyond the norm.

ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS

by Sharrie

Official Site: Ana.co.jp

ANA is one of the 2 international airlines of Japan.
A partner of Star Alliance.

ANA, in my experience, is a good airline.
They actually had staff lining up at the side of aircraft waving us off when we left Washington!

Between Japan Airlines & ANA, I personally prefer Japan Airlines.
Why?
None other than the fact I get upgrades many times on JAL ;-)

By plane. Osaka's resident...

by Krystynn

By plane. Osaka's resident airline, ANA Airlines is really one of the best airlines I've taken. Oh, and the girls i.e. flight attendants are also very beautiful.... What more can a passenger ask for huh? :-)) The KANSAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT is also one of the most high tech airports in the world, in my opinion. A real winner.

If you want to come from...

by swissgabe

If you want to come from Europe, Australia or America the best way to get into Kyoto is to fly to Osaka Int'l Airport (Kansai). The Airport is located south of Osaka on a Island. Most International Airlines are flying into Kansai. JAL and ANA are operating also International Routes to many over sea destinations. Domestic Travel will arrive eighter at Kansai Airport or Itami. Itami Airport is located closer to the City and there are only Domestic Flights arriving and departing...

Is 2hrs 20min enough time to clear customs at KIX and still make a connection?

by KLMinCRP

I am flying from California on United and changing to ANA to Okinawa. Is 2 hours and 20 minutes enough time to claim baggage, clear customs and recheck baggage? Also, any travel tips to make this smoother is greatly appreciated. I haven’t traveled on this side of the world before.

RE: Is 2hrs 20min enough time to clear customs at KIX and still make a connection?

by akikonomu

If your connection is at KIX as well, there shouldn't be a problem. But if the domestic flight is out of Itami (which is the other Osaka airport servicing most domestic flights), the time may be a bit tight. I'm not sure whether there is a limousine service connecting the two airports... Otherwise, taxi may help

My experience at Tokyo was harrowing. No direct connection between Narita and Haneda, and had to made at least 4 changes on the subway system...

Kansai to Itami?

by saracen

Hi,

For some reason both ANA and JAL have slashed the flights between Osaka Kansai and Hakodate, that I use semi-regularly, from around 4 a day to 1 very inconveniently timed flight per day at best.

There are some options to fly from Itami to Hakodate, but I have no idea of the distance between Kansai and Itami, how to make the journey, how long it takes or how much it would cost. Can anyone help me, please?

Many thanks,
ndb

Re: Kansai to Itami?

by AyurinHiro

Hi!

From Kansai International Airport to Itami Airport, you can go by bus or train+monorail.
But the most convenient way is by bus.

It takes about 70 minutes, and costs 1700/person (adult)

The timetable is here.

Arigato-kazimas!

ndb.

Kansai to Itami?

by heywinks

If you are not going to Itami from KIX (Kansai Int'l Airport) but from Osaka city proper, you can take the bus from Umeda (the stop is near Haagan Daz).
Check out this site for more info on how to get to Itami:

Hotel advice for Nha trang

by stedeb

I could of put this on my previous but forgot!!! Anyone stayed at Dream Hotel in Nha Trang any advice on other hotels also appreciated thanks

RE: Hotel advice for Nha trang

by PavlH

The Ana Mandara is worth the splurge - great hotel.

Comments