Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Depressing area - decent enough hostel
Well it was okay but such a depressing area wish I had saved a bit extra and stayed else where.
Even on the 6th floor could hear guys spitting and hacking on the street below.
Lots of homeless in the area - many flop houses too, first time I ever felt unsafe in Japan.
Cheap, Clean, Good Service
This hotel has very cheap room rates but the service is good.
- Free Internet access (3 terminals) at lounge
- Video cassettes collection (free lending)
- Free hot water (for drinks) at lounge
- Microwave oven at lounge
- Common bath room (with schedules for ladies and gentlements)
- 24-hour available single shower room (soap, shampoo, conditioner provided)
- Ladies floor available
- Hair dryer provided in each floor's toilet
- Toothbrush set
- Room robe / yukata
- Air conditioner / heater
- Video player (VCR)
- Coin laundry
- Vending machine
The location is not really nice late at night. I recommend you (esp. solo women) to get back to the hotel from your day trips before the shops are closed (maybe around 8-9 pm).
Unique Quality: Compared to the very cheap price, this hotel is very good.
Directions: Approx. 3 minute walk from JR Shin-Imamiya Station (south direction).
Approx. 2 minute walk from Doubutsuen-mae Station (south direction).
Popular Hotels in Osaka
2-3-25 Chuo-ku Dotonbori, Osaka, Osaka
19-19 Chayamachi, Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka
1, Senshu-kuko kita, Izumisano, Osaka
1-60, Namba 5-chome, Chuo-ko (Formerly Nankai S. Tower), Osaka, Osaka
Explore the World
- Super 8 Motel - Delaware
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Alleppey, Kerala
- Club Med Cancun All Inclusive
- Holiday Inn Express Tucson North-Oro Valley
- The Strathcona Hotel
- Comfort Inn Downtown/Historic Area
- Sugar Sands Inn and Suites Panama City Beach
- The Ritz Hotel
- Cass Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Bangkok Hotel
- English Inn and Resort
- Prince Plaza Hotel
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa
- Carousel Inn And Suites