Business Hotel Serikawa
2-8-4 Kawara, Hikone, Shiga Prefecture, 522-0083, Japan
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 968
As the name states, Business Hotel Serikawa is a business hotel, located along the Serikawa River. The hotel has Japanese-style rooms, in which you sleep on the floor on a futon, and Western-style rooms, which have beds. As long as rooms are available, you can choose the type you prefer. Prices are quite cheap, as you will likely pay between 4000-5000 yen only.
From the hotel, you can approach Hikone Castle from the district of preserved buildings, which is the best way to do it (if you go directly from the station, you would just go through the city).
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- myhotel Pratunam
- Corus Paradise Resort
- Ritz-Carlton Cancun
- Best Western Lakeside Resort
- Crowne Plaza Austin
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Comfort Suites Schaumburg
- Hidden Falls Hotel
- Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel
- Caravelle Hotel
- The Star Hotel
- Hotel Asia Jammu Tawi
- Andersen Boutique Hotel
- Zon All Suites Residences
- Hikone: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.