2828-5 Tokorono, Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture, 321-1421, Japan

Agoda.com Booking.com Hostelworld.com

Satisfaction Average

• Josilver's Profile Photo

Nikko Park Lodge

Located about 20 minutes walk up the hill form the station. Surrounded by tree and forest it is a beautiful location. It is homey and comfortable and breakfast and dinner are available, but you do have to pay for it, the vegan zen dinner is fantastic, and Im not even vegan.

My only critisisms of the hostel is that you have to pay for everything, it is extra for towels, extra for tea or coffee, the yoga classes which are advertised on their web site are $10. The internet is quite expensive also and ther is no laundry.

Directions: When you first arrive I would recomend getting a taxi, once you are their it is pretty easy to work everything out.

More about Nikko Park Lodge

accomodation in Nikko

by Dean&Vanessa

Hi

We think we have decided to have a couple of nights in Nikko. But we are having a nightmare trying to find budget accomodation in Nikko. All the websites are in Japanese. Does anybody know of any budget accomodation near the JR Station or a good English Website that has Nikko accomodation.

We also have a similar question for Odawara/Hakone.

Many Thanks

by FridgeMagnet

It's a bit of a walk to the station but if you contact her in advance she will come down and pick you up.

by SandiM

For english websites for Japanese hotels I've used www.japanhotelsonline.net. Please note that it has recently been changed to another website name (which I can't remember off the top of my head) but if you go to that site, the site will re-direct you to the correct updated one. I like this site since I don't get charged on my credit card right away. If you don't mind getting charged right away, try www.agoda.com. They are pretty good with availability all over Japan.

by unaS