1-8 Maihama, ., Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture, 279-0031, Japan

Travelocity Booking.com Hilton.com

• jlanza29's Profile Photo

Nice, Great Service, out of the way though !!!!!

The Hilton Tokyo Bay is a large hotel located in the Disneyland area at Tokyo Bay. The service was great, everyone who we ecountered were nice and very helpful. The rooms are a bit beat upd, they need some updating.... the location is ideal for anyone who wants to visit Disneyland...but it's a bit out of the way for those wanting to explore Tokyo. It took us 1 hour to get into town. You have to jump on the Disney monorail to Maihama JR train station and then into town. The price for the room was a bargain at 10,000 yens a night about $105.00 US and it cost about $2.50 US to get into town, so you can save some serious money by staying here. The train's start running at 5:00 am and stop running at 12:45 am ... The hotel doesn't have any resonable eating options except for Starbucks (which is very expensive to say the least) The hotel breakfast is very expensive at 3400 yen ... $35 US ... for continental breakfast and 3900 Yen ..$40 US for hot breakfast option !!!!!

More about Hilton Tokyo Bay

Transportation from Hilton Tokyo Bay to keio hotel

by anindhita

Hi
I am planning to stay in Hilton Tokyo Bay with my 3 year old daughter for the first part of the trip and after that we are going to move to a hotel in Shinjuku (probably Keio Hotel). Could someone give me some informations about which transportation I should use (considering that we will have 2 medium sized luggages? I heard from my friend that there is luggage delivery service, is this true?

Re: Transportation from Hilton Tokyo Bay to keio hotel

by deaks1999

Not too sure about the transport between the 2 hotels but I do know about the delivery service. Its called takuhai in japanese and its everywhere. It is gauranteed over nite delivery as long as you have in by 7pm.

My husband & I have used when we travel to Japan (we travel with 3 little children - 2 of who are toddlers so we have luggage coming out of everywhere!!!). It is reasonably cheap it cost us about 2000yen a suitcase to get the lugguage from tokyo to fukuoka so Im sure that it wont cost much to send between hotels. I will even be sending our luggauge directly from Narita to our hotel in Tokyo next march when we go back because I dont wont to have o navigate the train or bus system with anything at all (except a pram!!).

I have added a link for you to check it out. Your hotel reception should be able to organise it for you (especailly because you are staying in an up-market hotel and customer service is paramount in Japan).

Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Re: Transportation from Hilton Tokyo Bay to keio hotel

by anindhita

Thank you very much for your info..it really helps me :))

Comments