Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
I've stayed at three business...
I've stayed at three business hotels in the city: Maranouchi (not so nice); Imperial Palace (very nice and expensive); and Hotel Okura (my favorite).
The Hotel Okura is nicely located atop a small hill hear the U.S. Embassy. Something about the hotel appealed to me -- perhaps its 1960's feel: sleek lines, quiet carpeted hallways, simple but comfortable rooms; impeccable service...
$300 per night
Unique Quality: Nice gym facilities. Good restaurants.
Directions: Nicely located in a quasi-residential area in the center of Tokyo.
Popular Hotels in Tokyo
3-7-1-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo
1-1-1 Uchisaiwai-Cho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
2-10-3 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
1-9-1 Higashi-Shinbashi, Minato, Tokyo
Explore the World
- Sheraton Jerusalem Plaza
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Courtyard by Marriot Phuket at Patong Beach
- Barcelo Premium Punta Cana
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Ambasciatori Palace Hotel
- Radisson Lexington Hotel New York
- Residence Inn Tagaytay
- Via Port Hotel
- The Venetian
- Ocean Sands Resort And Spa Condos
- Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino
- Akumal Beach Resort