Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
Quiet Space In The Heart Of Tokyo
If you don't want to throw your money away, but are willing to pay for a comfort and convenience, I highly recommend this hotel.
It is in the middle of Roppongi where everything is happening, but once you step into the hotel, you don't hear any noise. Hotel staffs speak in English, too.
Unique Quality: Short walk to lots of restaurants and shops. It was only 10 or so minutes walk to Tokyo Tower.
Subway station is only a few minutes walk away from the hotel. Very convenient!
Directions: Roppongi Station (Hibiya / Oedo Line) - 7-minute walk
Roppongi Itsucho-me Station (Namboku Line) - 2-minute walk
Popular Hotels in Tokyo
3-7-1-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo
1-1-1 Uchisaiwai-Cho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
6-10-3 Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo
2-10-3 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
Explore the World
- Dorint Sofitel Vital Royal Resort & Spa
- The Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments Sydney
- Las Palmas Hotel
- Sandpiper Inn
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Resort
- Protea Hotel Kopanong
- Amerihost Inn Coopersville Mi
- Fiesta Americana - Puerto Vallarta
- Days Inn Alton (1900 Homer Adams Parkway.)
- Sareeraya Villas And Suites
- Grand Caribbean East
- La Quinta Inn San Marcos
- Marquis Beach Resort