Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
Great hotel in a difficult location
I have stayed at this hotel becuase I have found it conveniently located for business that I need to get done. The location serves Haneda airport and local offices (Square Enix is across the street). It is not a convenient tourist hotel, which is unfortunate because it's actually very nice, and reasonably priced. It is a business hotel and as such is really geared for solo travellers, not groups. Double rooms do exist, but are not large, being single rooms, with a double bed added.
Unique Quality: Convenient to Haneda.
Directions: Located between an industrial seaside area, and the residential South East of Shinagawa station.
Popular Hotels in Tokyo
3-7-1-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo
1-1-1 Uchisaiwai-Cho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
6-10-3 Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo
2-10-3 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
Explore the World
- Hampton Inn Manchester (I-24 & Hwy 53, Exit #110.)
- Alpha Apartments
- Premier Inn Watford - Centre West
- National Hotel Lahore
- Quebec Calypso Resort - Quebec Motel
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- Maswik Lodge Grand Canyon
- Hyundai Residence
- Oakwood Premier Ayala Center
- Las Arenas Hotel
- Red Coconut Hotel
- Silverleaf Seaside Resort
- Best Western Atlanta Inn
- Rahi Tourist Bungalow-Sarnath