- Reviews: 1093
Ryokans and Hostels: BUDGET ACCOMMODATION
Japan is an expensive place to stay in and budget accomodation here will be much more expensive than most other countries.
The cheapest accomodation I could find in Iwakuni was 3300 Yen per night at Minami Ryokan (228-334).
4000-5000 Yen will get you a night at Koike Ryokan (228-115), Matsudaya Ryokan (211-819) and the Iwakuni Youth Hostel (431-092).
Accommodation ranges between 3,300 - 50,000 Yen per night. Although the average seems to be 6,000 yen at business hotels and large ryokan.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque I 40 Eubank
- Quality Inn Homestead Park
- Pleasantview Motel & RV
- Pensao Smart
- Art Series - The Cullen
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
- Alona Palm Beach Resort & Restaurant
- Meriton Pitt Street Sydney
- The Sarova Stanley
- Quay Hotel And Spa
- Basri Apartments
- Bermuda Bay Beach Club
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach