Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
This hotel provided good accommodation for our group during our 3 night stay November 2011. Our room was very clean, a good bed, a reasonably sized bathroom, airconditioned, TV and an electric jug for tea and coffee making.
Breakfast was included and could be taken in the restaurant or open air courtyard. We dined in the courtyard one evening.
The hotel did not have a swimming pool.
Our group was on a 4 country tour and I do not know the hotel rate, however I believe rates would be on the low side.
Free internet is provided in reception - 6 computers.
We enjoyed our stay and were happy with our room which was medium size.
Directions: Walking Distance to the Mekong River. Only a few minutes walk to City Centre
Popular Hotels in Vientiane
Fa Ngum Road, Ban Seetarn Neua, Vientiane
6 Pang Kham Street, PO Box 1618, Vientiane
248 Khouvieng Road, Ban. Nongchanch P.O. Box 9698, Vientiane
Chao Anou Rd., Vat Chanh, Vientiane
Explore the World
- Torre Belroy Apartments Benidorm
- Super 8 Austell Six Flags
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond NW
- Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
- Islander Resort
- Travelodge London Tower Bridge
- Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
- T House Tagaytay
- Mercure Apartments Fortaleza Golden
- Vanderbilt Hall Hotel
- Eisenhower Inn & Conference Center
- Sterling Days Inn Lake View Hotel
- Hotel St. Josef
- Elmwood Resort Hotel