Muang Hongsa Hotels

• TogetherTrips profile photo TogetherTrips
  • Reviews: 3

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

JUMBO GUESTHOUSE: Bed & Breakfast in Hongsa

If you are looking for a friendly and clean place. Jumbo Guest house is the best. This place own with german lady. You can see a real local Laos culture, the way of life and real nature surrounded.

Price is not expensive and of course what amazed me is how she cook with her own

This place is quiet and comfortable. You can relax your mind on the hammock or on the chiar and have a chai chat with the owner and ask her wher you can go and do in Hongsa city. And she can give you very good recommend. I like her dogs because they were a good tour guide for me. So I won't lost the way and I can find the way back home because of them too. ^-^

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written August 14, 2009

• picek profile photo picek
  • Reviews: 926

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hongsa guesthouses: places to sleep

There are few guest houses scattered around the area near market and pick-up station. If you like to stay at more expensive places there is place named Elephant lodge which charge around 35 USD for a room per night. It has it's own yard but the place lacks atmosphere. We saw few people stayed there when we were inquiring about possible elephants trekking (which at the end they weren't able to organize for us because we were not their guests). We found other GHs nicer and indeed cheaper place.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive