Ole London Hotel

AjajaiG's Profile Photo

It was OK

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 19, 2015

Ole London was one of the three hotels/inn we stayed in when we went to Macau. I expected a bit more from Ole London because it was one of the more popular once that we searched through google. Just type in "macau cheap hotels" in google and trip advisor will lead you to Ole London. The room was ok, we stayed there for 2 nights and there were actually 5 of us staying in the hotel, and they fitted this third bed haphazardly into the room where there was a vanity table with 1/4 of it sitting on our bed. I do find the room comfortable, but the beds, not so much. I did not sleep well on it, it was soft and all but it was too narrow, but to be fair I was sharing it with someone so it will be narrow. The bathroom was clean and lovely and there are towels and toothbrushes with toothpaste in there. There were enough sockets to go around for all the gadgets we carried.

Unique Quality: The bathrooms are exemplary and very clean. I love clean bathrooms. And the rooms have water boilers in them, which is always a great addition to any room. And there are many food establishments near Ole London, theres also a 7 Eleven, and a park where you can sit and watch people.

Nearby Ole London Hotel

Ole London Hotel

• Hotel Ole London

Address: No.4-6 Praca de Ponte e Horta, Macau, Macau Region, China

Taipa Travel Forum

Need advice about Taipa, Macao? Visit the Travel Forum for Taipa and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Taipa hotel reviews