Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
The lobby is not impressive. Old and it needs renovation, at least for the main lobby. Sofa set is not enough for more than 6 people. Souvenir Shops are closed. Lobby calm atmosphere is disrupted by noise from second floor restaurant.
For the toilet, accessories are old and not up to standard. I believe there is no upgrade or renovation since it first open 13 year ago.
The above is my first impression of the hotel. I don't have chance to see the room condition myself.
Directions: Follow Jalan Tebrau from down town, just 5 minutes drive.
A hotel further down from Holiday Inn, along a busy road which links to the customs to Singapore. Several shopping malls such as Pelangi mall, Holiday Plaza, etc are easily accessible and nearby. If you do not drive, take a taxi.
Popular Hotels in Johor Bahru
Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Century KB No. 779, Johor Bahru
Jalan Persiaran Golf Off Jalan Jumbo, Senai Johor, Johor Bahru
18, Jalan Harimau, Taman Century, Johor Bahru
16 Jalan Skudai Straits View, Johor Bahru
Explore the World
- Le Quartier Republique Marais
- Ace Hotel
- Calypso Cay Vacation Villas
- Hotel Java
- Driftwood on the Oceanfront
- InterContinental Fiji Golf and Resort Spa
- Prestige Paseo de Gracia
- Harrah's Tunica - Veranda and Terrace Hotels
- Four Points By Sheraton Harrisonburg
- Gran Melia Volcan Lanzarote
- Earl's Regency Hotel Kandy
- St Giles Hotel
- Outrigger Reef On The Beach
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments