Hyatt Regency Johor Bahru

Jalan Sungai Chat, PO Box 222, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80720, Malaysia

Good For No Data
  • 5 Star Breakfast

I'm staying here because accompanying my boss closed friend, a couple of foreigner in Johor Bahru that just arrived here after taking a fly from Bangkok, Thailand to Changi, Singapore.Services here of course quite taken by the star that shining bright up on the sky, heheh...

Unique Quality: Even thoght, we are really lucky because our room is facing the sea. So, it's quite beautiful view in the day time and at most at night. They have beautiful pools also beautiful landscaping. Forgot to said that the breakfast room is quite grandeur and the quality of the food is very impressive.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo

5 Star Hotel in JB

Stayed before and recently again for another weekend convention at Hyatt Regency JB.

Nice meeting facilities. Hotel rooms have not been renovated since my last visit - could do with a refurbish and facelift.

Can walk down the hill, passing the General Hospital to the seafront of Tebrau Straits facing Singapore Woodlands.

The disadvantage is hotel is not walking distance to downtown JB. Of course, there is the taxi.

• plwh888's Profile Photo

As good as it get

We stayed at the Club Room which give us access to the Club Floor, free drinks whole day and panaromic view of the Johor Straits. Only hazy days spoilt the view.

I didnt really like my room due to the algae windows stained, I hope they will cleared it asap. I have complained to the management, but at the same time, I have to praise the staff for their excellence service.

Unique Quality: I like the big swimming pool and the spa inside the gym, the jacuzzi really fun.

Service here is top notch.

Directions: Away from the city centre, but it feel like a resort by itself.

• Pixie5's Profile Photo

Great hotel, great value

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. I felt at home!
    All the restaurants were to my liking. From the Won Ton Soup in the lounge restaurant, to the Italian food at the Piccolo.

Unique Quality: Stay at the Regency Club, pay a little extra, and enjoy being spoilt. They have the most delicious food snacks at 5 pm.
    It is worth the extra cost.

Directions: Near the Clock Tower

• A2002's Profile Photo

With sea view.

It is out of the city center and away from the popular shopping areas. However, it it the only hotel along the coast. No beaches, no swimming, except in the swimming pool. It has a view of the clock tower and the view across the Straits of Johor - Singapore. The causeway to Singapore is under 10 minutes away by car. You can be in Singapore within 15 minutes depending on traffic condition.

Unique Quality: I have never stay there before, but I suppose it will be very comfortable with warm and friendly Malaysian service. The hotel is very well maintained and I go there for some drinks on a Friday night or Saturday night with my friends to catch up with one another. There's a very cosy lobby lounge where you get live soothing piano, violin, sometimes flute music. Simply a great atmosphere for catching up with friends.

They are not very popular for their food though.

Comments