Sungai Petani Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1381
Swiss Inn Sungei Petani: 3 star hotel
We checked into the hotel room - a standard room - and it had terrible stains of cigarette buds, even though it is a non smoking room, and there was even an iron marking on the carpet. I fret and fret at my husband and quicky got the hotel to upgrade our rooms. The hotel was running full, and we had only one alernative to take a suite.
Unique Quality: Very small hotel, has only one internet computer at the hotel lobby, it has a nice swimming pool but the restaurant is very very small and served limited menu, breakfast was included - it only had porridge - chinese, nasi lemak and awful fried noddles, and soup noddles, some baked beans, and sausages you may not want to eat them!!! looks pretty bad!!!
the suite cost us RM250 per night...no complains you can run around in the rooms!!!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Sungai Petani
Explore the World
- Citea La Defense Leonard Da Vinci
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites
- Chelsea International Hostel
- Garden Plaza Hotel Gatlinburg
- South Beach Hotel
- Royal Oak Hotel Sevenoaks
- MOULIN DE CONNELLES CHATEAUX & HOTELS DE FRANCE
- Delta Sharm Resort
- Patong Resort
- Clam Digger Inn
- Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club
- Fortune Resort Bay Island
- The Columbia