Jasin Hotels

Our Members Say

• azsweet profile photo azsweet
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

THE BEST HOTEL IN JASIN: HOTEL SRI IMPIAN JASIN

Last week I had a function in Jasin so i choose to stay at Hotel Sri Impian.Once i arrived at this hotel, the receptionist give good services with their smile on the face and the process of check in run smoothly.I choose superior room and it was very comfortable enough which is worth with the rate, RM 108.The facilities is tip top and the breakfast delicious.The location of this hotel also very strategic which is located in the town of Jasin where near to Shopping Centre,bus stand,clinic,bank,7E,KFC and so on.I would like to recommend this hotel to anyone who like to temporary stay in Jasin.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written October 1, 2010
Tip Photo

• Azri_Azmi profile photo Azri_Azmi
  • Reviews: 161

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Sri Impian, Jasin: Hotel With Bad Service

In Jasin, Hotel Sri Impian would be the biggest and the most well setup hotel that one may find.

Location of this hotel is in the main Jasin town herself so it is a matter to stay or not to spend your nite in Jasin.

My recent stay in this hotel (due to working up late and tired to drive back to my home), I had encountered a bad experience with this hotel. It makes me regret of spending my RM118.00 that nite in this hotel.

I checked in a bit late (somewhere past midnite) and when I got into my room, I noticed that the hotel only provide 1 pillow for 1 single bed defers from the banner displayed on the lobby showing each bed with 2 fluffy pillows. Worst the 1 pillow that they provide is as thin as a mattress. I also went to the bathroom to shower and the flushing toilet tank is empty (one need to manual pour water into the tank before can flush).

Before I went to bed, I called the operator request for additional pillow as the thin pillow will not make a person who lay on its falls asleep. Within 30 minutes, there was a knock on my room door and the one who delivered the pillow mentioned that they will charge me RM10 for 2 additional pillows (1 pillow = RM5). I told the housekeeping staff that he should look at the pillow that being provided on my bed and judge whether it is fair to charge their guest for requesting additional pillow. He mentioned that I can asked for discount in the morning to his Manager in order for the pillows not to be charged.

I went down to the reception next day and checked out as early as 8am as I need to rush to my workplace. In the bill, they did charged me RM10 for the pillows and I again explained about the situation why the hotel should not charge me the additional pillow charge. The receptionist told me that I need to talk to her Manager on this.

This Manager came downstairs with sour face and not even greeted me and my colleague. He just came down and demanded we pay the RM10. I explained to him about the situation but with his egoistic and sarcastic tone he questioning me that if I went to a eatery place and tasted the food is not up to the taste, we will still need to pay for the food even. This is the concept that he was kept repeating and demanding the RM10. I told him that this is not about the RM10, I asked him about where is the customer orientated spirit that all hotel should have. As I am a bit pissed off but do not want to make any trouble early that morning, I agreed to paid but told him that the hotel is not being fair to the customer and cheated their customer with its banner. I told my boy to snap a photo of the banner but this Manager stop him in doing so. I asked him, why can't we take a photograph of the banner, he said that because the hotel belongs to him and he won't allow us to take the photograph. Then only I knew that he is not the Manager of the hotel, but he is the owner or at least a share holder of the hotel.

I will banned this hotel forever even I was a return customer before. With rude attitude of the owner / manager, I won't again go to this miserable hotel and I don't recommend it to others as well. If you really tired and want to stay in Jasin, its better to choose a homestay place instead of this hotel. If you still got your energy, just drive to Melaka town which is about 30 to 40 minutes away from Jasin where there are lots of hotel to choose.

This is not to condemn Hotel Sri Impian, but this review is being written through my own recent experience.

None